COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

@xero1 I think you might have not understood what I meant when I said this below.
I am just saying that it is unfair for regular members to go up against people who make watch faces for money.
Sorry if I sounded confusing.

1 Like

Why do you promote Banggood and Gearbest, when supposedly Aliexpress has the Official Kospet Shop ?

Because that is what Kospet has told me.
Otherwise I would not say it.

You understand that no matter what Kospet sell in their Aliexpress store - as with all their products - they also use the big outlets as well.

This is the way it has always been.

1 Like

Gearbest or aliexpress both will sell the genuine kospet prime 2?. Just want to ensure.

Did you meant that India banned 4G devices without IMEI numbers?

Thanks. So I can buy prime 2 from gearbest right?. Gearbest can ship to India?

Yes they will.
So will the Kospet Aliexpress store

1 Like

No, I mean Indian service providers ban Chinese IMEI numbers.

1 Like

You will find out by checking if Gearbest will ship a Kospet Prime to India right now.

If they will, then I suspect that you will be able to get a Prime 2 from there as well.

Just do some research about using Chinese IMEI numbers in India.
We have so many Indian members who have real problems trying to use 4G data in India due to the imei problem.

2 Likes

It says it cannot ship to the location.

Yep, there’s nothing we can do about this.
We provide technical support but not sales support.
What about the Kospet store on Aliexpress?

It says the same unfortunately :(. But I saw kospet prime in amazon india.

This is because of the carriers in India refusing to allow the Chinese IMEI numbers.
Unfortunately it will be the same for any watch you choose with Sim card…
Sorry mate.

2 Likes

A simple search found that the Chinese have sent thousands of phones to India with the same IMEI numbers. Which I would think it means they possibly could be used for nefarious reasons without being able to be traced to the user. Whatever their intent the Chinese did it to themselves.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your patience to answer all my questions. Just one last question.If I just want to enjoy the android features alone in a watch and do not want to use sim because I can use wifi for internet would it be possible to ship to India or would it be the same case as it is with the sim?

Watches are not sold with SIM in them, so it doesn’t change anything.

1 Like

Hi there, for the KOSPET COMPETITION email.
I have to send the watch face of .xml format in zip package and image with some gif display and how about do I have to include my home address?.

Your adress is not needed at the moment. Please upload a zipped clockskin file and a preview image in jpg or png format.

Thank you very much indeed and I will send my first watch face to the following email address.

Sorry for the stupid question. Thanks for the answers. BTW Kospet prime 2 specs are cool. Leaving the chat now :slight_smile: