COMPETITION TIME - AGAIN :) Your chance to win a LEM12-Pro Android 10 watch

Oops… Anyway, will Mr.Ticks be doing videos of the submissions for the competitions? I hope so. That was cool the last time.

@pablo11 Just for clarification, what did I add that wasn’t needed. Not trying to sound mean or anything, just curious what I sent that was unnecessary. Just asking in case I am able to do 1 or 2 more faces.

2 Likes

sweet learned a lot from the pass event glhf

2 Likes

Basically everything in the email apart from your user name and the attached file - was not needed.

I just wanted to save you all the time and effort you put in to the writing and pictures etc etc… Not needed.

Please don’t be offended but they will not even look at it… I hope you are ok with that?

If not just carry on the same way if you want. We don’t mind.
Just trying to save you the trouble :+1:

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi Guys ! Been a few days since I posted …

I stopped buy to watch a SmartWatch Ticks and found this contest !
Does the watch faces have to be " NEW - Never seen " Or can you submit a " OLD - one "
I have made SOOOOOO Many over the years LOL

Anyway Good to see everyone still posting and good luck to the contestants !

Thanks … Warlock Weary

2 Likes

Nice to see you here again!
No, it should already be new dials. But details such as the hands can be recycled.
Come on, go for it, you can do it!

3 Likes

Hey @Warlock_Weary. Haven’t seen you in a while. Then again, I haven’t been on in a while(kids virtual schooling). Came back towards the end of the Kospet Prime 2 competition. Anyways good luck, man!

2 Likes

I also participated
I sent 2 watch faces
Wishing success to all.

3 Likes

Ok … Got mine in !
Good Luck Everyone !

( I hope I did it right ! )

6 Likes

As long as you followed the rules it should be ok.

As I say every time we do this, we do not check emails until the competition is closed.
This is because there are so many to go through that it is just not practical.

So, and I can’t stress this too much - it is the responsibility of the person submitting to ensure that they have followed the rules correctly.

Cheers

Pablo11.

I have sent email twice with same subject line. please ignore the first email because zip file is modified in the new email.
BTW, Is this competition open to people from all over the world?

Yes, no restriction.

Yes it but just remember that Chinese IMEI numbers are banned in some countries like India and Turkey and a few others :pensive:

@pablo Kospet prime is supported by Indian service providers as i find reviews on amazon. I expect that LEMFO will also be supported.

I would be happy to hear that.
Excellent :+1::+1::+1:

ooops… I missed this contest… and Competition time is over!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Any change of extension!

Competition is over on October 15th at midnight in new York USA time zone. Currently it is October 15th, 10:22pm in New York. @mfarooqi

Thanks everyone for your entries.
I am very sad that almost everyone sent several emails with lots of attachments.

I asked people to send one email with their watch faces in one attachment.
Even if it is left until a few hours before the deadline - just one email is all that is required.

Anyway, we will proceed to gather the faces and capture them in single folders so they make sense.

But this is going to take a little longer than expected and so please be patient.

Cheers

Pablo11

3 Likes

i think this “global” mistake should give a benefit of doubt… and make everyone to send “Again” only one email … and then it will help the judges to filter stuff easily. Also… (it will help others to post a new idea including me :stuck_out_tongue:)

No new entry will be accepted.
I did notify you earlier today when the competition was still open.

1 Like