Coin Watch face

Hi Guys, I would like to ask one of you super talented artisans (Oh ok! I am crawling! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) if you could make a Coin Watch face for me? Specifically the Prime because everything on it looks so good. here is a pic of the original watch that I brought years back (The face is made from a genuine Coin) and I have also included a picture of a 1953 2 bob (Florin) in case it is any help in making the face?

I was born way back in 53 (No! Not 1853! :woozy_face: :rofl:)
and tomorrow (Thursday) Aussie time just happens to be my 69th birthday…so instead of all you wonderful guys chipping in to buy me a present ( :woozy_face: :rofl:) I was wondering if someone could do this face for me when you get some spare time? Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to have a shot at it and make a really, really, wonderful old Fossil happy! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “You sure it wasn’t 1853 Doons”?, Doons

Credit : https://coinwatch.com.au/

2 Likes

Florin coin
Link:Florin.zip - Google Drive

3 Likes

This is my gift for you. Happy birthday !! :clap: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Wow @vladimir_lutzu ! You almost had that made before I finished making the request! :+1: :+1: It looks splendid on the Prime mate! I’ll do a pic of the real one and the Prime alongside each other and post it here for a comparison. Many thanks for that gift vlad, very much appreciated indeed mate! :+1: :+1:Cheers, Doons

Hi @vladimir_lutzu , man don’t they look different alongside each other?!! As a matter of fact I think you could spend the one on the Prime for 4 or 5 times as much as the real coin! :crazy_face: :rofl: Thanks again mate!! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Beautiful, but the original looks more beautiful!

1 Like

Happy-Bday Doonsbury !

I made a Gold Ver just for you !

clock_skin_model

1 Like

Many thanks WW! :+1: :+1: Never seen a Gold 2 bob before, but with the price of bullion lately, this is gonna be worth heaps! Thanks for that mate…much appreciated! Cheers, “Man the money is coming from every which way”! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

So happy birthday and above all good health!

clock_skin_model

1 Like

Thanks for the face and the good wishes mate! :+1: :+1: I have quite a selection of this type face to choose from now! Cheers, Doons

Ah, 1753 then. Happy birthday🥳

2 Likes

Ahhh Where would we be (Us long suffering members of the Forum! :crazy_face:) without the invaluable ( :woozy_face:) contributions of that lovable ( :woozy_face:) old fossil, @noidremained (Who was that who shouted “A lot better off”?!! @vladimir_lutzu you should be ashamed of yourself! :rofl:) Yes indeed my mathematical minded co forum member…it was 1753 which, by my calculations makes me just shy of a Century younger than yourself! :crazy_face: :rofl: Thanks for the “Happy Birthday” mate! I’ll be wishing you the same in a week or two on your 105th! Cheers, 105? and he is still above ground"?!! :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

Bloody hell , where is all this love coming from :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Top work all and a happy birthday @Doonsbury

1 Like