Code41 Moon Inception

Here comes the first watch with a moon phase from a very young watch manufacturer, which is currently shaking the Swiss watch market to its foundations: The Code41 Moon Inception. It was just released this month. It shows the phase of the moon in a way that has never been seen before: When the moon is full, the moon fills the entire window. The special thing about this brand’s watches is that the watches are created in a kind of brainstorming session by the brand’s community. The result is very impressive, in my opinion.

2 versions, one for Stocklauncher and one for Universal Launcher. The Universal Launcher Version features dynamic light on the watch hands and a more accurate moon phase with 36 frames.

Credits: -CODE41 | The People Powered Watchmaker

Download for Stocklauncher: -code41Moonphase.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal Launcher: -code41MoonphaseUL.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo

11 Likes

Top quality as ever mate. Thankyou :+1:

1 Like

very realistic, bravo :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu and Jj_Gallais ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll add a version with more accurate moon phase tomorrow.

2 Likes

Really crisp detail yet again.
Thanks very much @G1NT0N1C

2 Likes

Thank you, @pablo11. I find the way the moon phase is displayed very impressive.

1 Like

UL version added. It features dynamic light on the watch hands and a more accurate moon phase with 36 frames.

4 Likes

Brilliant, thank`s.

1 Like

You’re welcome. I find this design very appealing. The drafts of the Code41 Watches are developed in a type of brainstorming in the Code41 Community. A unique concept. I find the result very convincing.

2 Likes