Clockskins for android cell phones (e.g. Moto E4)

The technology exists to present clockskins on web pages (see: Glashutte Original - Dials for divers.Supreme craftsmanship for the striking faces of the SeaQ from Glashütte Original)

Might it be possible to develop an app for cell phones to display the clockskins developed for smartwatches?

2 Likes

Wow! Ask and you shall receive… Just downloaded it and will try to implement when I return form my Saturday honey-dos.

1 Like

Thanks again…But after downloading the clock is now the default clock (pulsing hands and hour markers). How do I get it to show one of MY clockskins?

If your skins are in the clockskin directory then you should have them available.

Eric - On my Moto4 cellphone, I did create a clockskins directory and loaded it with my skins, but only the default clock (pulsing hands and hour markers) appears. Is there a setting I have missed?
Thanks in advance!

Yes there’s a setting. You can also, as with UL, double tap on the background to launch the skin chooser screen.
Make sure the directory is clockskin (no s at the end)
Also check the SD card authorization if it has not asked for it.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a try Eric

Thanks again for your guidance, Eric. Now, if the skin could be centered on the phone’s home page, it would be ideal (currently at the top where it is partially obscured by the phone’s info (wi-fi, carrier, etc)

1 Like