ClockSkinMaker XML guide

Hello,

Can somebody tell me if there exists a guide on the XML file(s) that are created by the ClockSkinMaker program (explanation of XML structure, layout, elements, …) ?
I was wondering if I can manually add or change some stuff in the XML file (s) which I cannot do currently with the ClockSkinMaker.
Also I was wondering what I can do less or more with the Watchmaker app compared to the ClockSkinMaker program.

Many thanks for your reply !

/thread/60/watch-face-engine-documentation

Many thanks for the quick reply, allelimo!

Do you also know if I can add specific tags in the XML file to change colors of the watchface or start a chronometer for example like I can do with the Watchmaker app ?
The problem I have with the Watchmaker app is that you have no option (as far as I know) to upload your own image png files. The ones that are generated by the Watchmaker app are not very sharp, I prefer to make my own pictures. This is what I like about the Clockskinmaker program, but it seems that it has less options compared to the Watchmaker app…

you can’t. csm uses the stock watch engine, so you can’t add what is not there yet.
watchmaker has a more advanced engine which is not compatible with csm, but you can use watchmaker files with eric’s launcher.