Clockskin Transfer

Update it is working now.

For the firste time the IP adress on your app is showing a different IP.

The IP is now 192.168.223.1:8080 and wow it is so much better to be able to change skin from the computer and with Out the USB cable. F… I already hate that USB connection with the small magnets. It disconnects if you just look at it

So thanks for a great App.

I have a couple of questions.

How come some of the skins now are in two versions - a Zip version and a non ZIP>

On all the Zip files I can click on the names in the top to see them larger and I can delete, save and activate, but on most of the non zip files it just comes up with an empty window?

So so if I choose to delete, it will delete it from the Watch and not show up in your App, is that correct?

Would it be possible to make the app so you will get the option to delete it from the watch but you will still have it in your app on the computer for use later?

Sept 8, 2018 12:40:54 GMT 1 klausm said:
Update it is working now.

For the firste time the IP adress on your app is showing a different IP.

The IP is now 192.168.223.1:8080 and wow it is so much better to be able to change skin from the computer and with Out the USB cable. F… I already hate that USB connection with the small magnets. It disconnects if you just look at it

So thanks for a great App.

I have a couple of questions.

How come some of the skins now are in two versions - a Zip version and a non ZIP>

On all the Zip files I can click on the names in the top to see them larger and I can delete, save and activate, but on most of the non zip files it just comes up with an empty window?

So so if I choose to delete, it will delete it from the Watch and not show up in your App, is that correct?

Would it be possible to make the app so you will get the option to delete it from the watch but you will still have it in your app on the computer for use later?

Great! There must have been something messing up the network...

About why there are skins that are both in .zip and non .zip, where they added with my app? If so, it might be a bug that I don’t know about, if not, there probably was some problem when copying the clockskins to the watch in the “old way”. The fact that it isn’t showing the image when you select them seems to indicate that it is indeed referring to a bad clockskin installation. Since you have .zip files, I assume you are using Eric’s Universal Launcher, right? Although a few new launchers also support .zip files directly not all of them do, and since I don’t have a KW88 Pro, I don’t know if its stock launcher supports it or not…

If you choose to delete a watch face, it will delete it from the watch. What you see in the browser is what is on your watch. Nothing of that is in your PC. If you want to, you can download the watches you wish to your computer (by selecting the Download button) and delete them after that from your watch. Later, you can reinstall them using the download you’ve made. However, the browser app won’t show the downloaded files you have stored on your computer (that would be a security breach, giving the watch direct access to your computer).

Yeah, it is great that it is working now, much appreciated.

No none of the skins were added with your app, they were there the first time I used your app.
All my skins were first downloaded to my computer and from there transferred to the clockskin folder on the watch.
I have other funny weird things going on with my watch. When I delete a face on my watch it leaves a blank black space, like a blank watch face, Weird

i upload the clockskin but it dont appear at my clock, can you help-me? (allcall w2 android 7.0)

Sept 16, 2018 22:19:10 GMT 1 psychedelic said:
i upload the clockskin but it dont appear at my clock, can you help-me? (allcall w2 android 7.0)

sorry, it works after reboot! thank you, the app works very well.

after install Universal Laucher i can put some .watch files too!!!

You know if its possible to download from Facer or Watchmaker without a wear os watch? i could download some from facerepo.com and works fine.

But a lot of faces cant be download from facer and watchmaker website, i think about to emulate a wear watch, thats will work?

Facer is not the same as watchmaker, so the launcher is not compatible with facer watchfaces. Also, no I don’t know how to download from watchmaker website (and it probably would be against WatchMaker rules to do it anyway). If you could emulate a wear watch, you could install watchmaker directly

Jul 27, 2018 2:08:38 GMT 1 kensupen said:
Jul 26, 2018 23:34:56 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Thank you. And it's getting better I've already added the ability to upload zip files with nested zip files, and am adding the ability to upload an (uncompressed) clockskin folder (although I'm not sure if this is really a good idea). Also, in cooperation with Eric, we have already implemented the ability to select the active watch face from the browser (only for Universal Launcher). I'll update the app soon (I hope), and after Eric updates his Universal Launcher, I'll also launch an update with the "activate watchface" option enabled

By the way, I’m open to new suggestions, of course

I have a suggestion. Can you make a “Create Preview” for selected faces, like a collage, for showing off your work? I’ve made over 50 faces using WFD and would like to make a preview of them to post online. I love WFD and CST. Keep it up!

I'm sorry I missed this post. How would that "Create preview" work? Wouldn't it be better to create that collage on the PC instead of the watch (I believe it would be simpler to choose the watch faces)? Would it be a simple "side-by-side" grid of watchfaces ?
Oct 3, 2018 2:15:41 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Jul 27, 2018 2:08:38 GMT 1 kensupen said:
I have a suggestion. Can you make a "Create Preview" for selected faces, like a collage, for showing off your work? I've made over 50 faces using WFD and would like to make a preview of them to post online. I love WFD and CST. Keep it up!

I'm sorry I missed this post. How would that "Create preview" work? Wouldn't it be better to create that collage on the PC instead of the watch (I believe it would be simpler to choose the watch faces)? Would it be a simple "side-by-side" grid of watchfaces ?

That's what I meant was the PC side. Make a button to save a grid of all the faces on the watch as a single image to the PC from the web browser, or just make a preview all faces sub-page that does the same thing. Then you could just save the image yourself.

Amazing work, the best companion !!!

Dec 19, 2018 4:56:38 GMT 1 vassilisp said:
Amazing work, the best companion !!!!

Thanks

Just discovered this app… Awesome! :blush:

Hi Marco . In your opinion are all issues with universal launcher sorted . The reason why i ask is without launcher faces work fine . With launcher .watch files work fine , its zip files i am having a problem with ( some work , some dont ) . It has me baffled . I am using a kospet hope and never had this issue before .

Thankyou

Jan 23, 2019 16:19:42 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Hi Marco . In your opinion are all issues with universal launcher sorted . The reason why i ask is without launcher faces work fine . With launcher .watch files work fine , its zip files i am having a problem with ( some work , some dont ) . It has me baffled . I am using a kospet hope and never had this issue before .

Thankyou

It has been working ok on my AllCall W1/W2, never noticed a problem with it (except of course for the current weather problem, but that’s to be expected, and the occasional flickering on first run of the universal launcher that resolves itself by simply swiping it up and down once). Maybe it’s something on the watchface itself??? Although it is very strange. Also, you say that some zips work on stock launcher, but the same zips don’t work on universal launcher, and in both cases they are uploaded by ClockSkin Transfer? If you don’t use ClockSkin Transfer for the uploading, then make sure the zip file you upload has no sub-folders, as universal launcher does not support them. ClockSkin Transfer will take care of it automatically.

Jan 23, 2019 22:47:32 GMT 1 mpmf said:

Thankyou

It has been working ok on my AllCall W1/W2, never noticed a problem with it (except of course for the current weather problem, but that’s to be expected, and the occasional flickering on first run of the universal launcher that resolves itself by simply swiping it up and down once). Maybe it’s something on the watchface itself??? Although it is very strange. Also, you say that some zips work on stock launcher, but the same zips don’t work on universal launcher, and in both cases they are uploaded by ClockSkin Transfer? If you don’t use ClockSkin Transfer for the uploading, then make sure the zip file you upload has no sub-folders, as universal launcher does not support them. ClockSkin Transfer will take care of it automatically.

Thankyou . I’ll keep testing

Thankyou

Hi Marco . Before uploading to watch when universal installed . Its say universal launcher detected .
What does the " store a compressed " section mean ?

Also 50% of my compressed zip files with no sub folders wont appear in watch properly ? These are faces i have used before on every watch ive had . Here is what happens . Thanks

It says installed but doesent appear on macbook and doesnt appear on watch

Jan 24, 2019 19:55:36 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
It has been working ok on my AllCall W1/W2, never noticed a problem with it (except of course for the current weather problem, but that's to be expected, and the occasional flickering on first run of the universal launcher that resolves itself by simply swiping it up and down once). Maybe it's something on the watchface itself??? Although it is very strange. Also, you say that some zips work on stock launcher, but the same zips don't work on universal launcher, and in both cases they are uploaded by ClockSkin Transfer? If you don't use ClockSkin Transfer for the uploading, then make sure the zip file you upload has no sub-folders, as universal launcher does not support them. ClockSkin Transfer will take care of it automatically.

Hi Marco . Before uploading to watch when universal installed . Its say universal launcher detected . What does the " store a compressed " section mean ?

Also 50% of my compressed zip files with no sub folders wont appear in watch properly ? These are faces i have used before on every watch ive had . Here is what happens . Thanks

Can you send me that file (or one of those files that don’t work properly?

Jan 24, 2019 20:58:08 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Hi Marco . Before uploading to watch when universal installed . Its say universal launcher detected . What does the " store a compressed " section mean ?

Of course
Which email address should i use . Thanks

Attachments:
Pambiant v1 battery.zip (48.73 KB)

Attachments:
rasc.zip (542.68 KB)

here we go

thanks

Attachments:
Pambiant v1 battery.zip (48.73 KB)