Clock heart beat in the human clock

Look at the human looking at his watch to check his heartbeat . One touch point shortcut to heartbeats. I’m sorry but I can’t insert the source of the gif as I have had it in my archive for some time. The gif was completed by me, the head wasn’t there :grin: I entered animation in the phrase “full andrid watch” (name of this fantastic site) I hope you appreciate the idea the final effect is quite nice . The battery percentage replaces the 30 seconds number.

clock_skin_model

I realized I missed the plural in the sentence “Full Android Wathes”, I EDIT THE FILE AND REPLACED THE MEGA LINK. Now the dynamic sentence is right. :wink:

7 Likes

COOL! Thanks for sharing

your welcome :+1:

Nice idea, well done :ok_hand::ok_hand:
Downloading now :+1:

Thanks Pablo :wink:

1 Like

Wow, this is awesome. Well done to you. Maybe one day I’ll be able to do something like this as well

Thanks, I’m sure you can too

I am constantly surprised (And delighted!) at the never ending display of imaginative ideas that you watch face designers come up with! :+1: And then to take those ideas and turn them into working watch faces! In my opinion, these faces are, in their own right, Art! Thanks for sharing this with us! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks friend you are too kind, it is not difficult to make such a Watch Face. It just takes a little imagination as you have already said and calibrate the right colors. I’m glad you like my style

1 Like

You are more than welcome mate!! All of your faces have a place on my Prime and have attracted many complimentary comments from family & friends! :+1: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes