Citizen Grand Classic Automatic NB0040-58A from the Citizen® Signature Collection - blue/gold version

Citizen Grand Classic Automatic NB0040-58A from the Citizen® Signature Collection - blue/gold version.
Made in PSP from original picture.

Credit:
http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-us/watches/watch-detail/?model=NB0040-58A

Download:

3 Likes

Interesting seeing the differences between this version and the white one. I suppose changing colors on the white one did not yield good results, right? Those are great tests to find things I may improve in WFD. Any suggestions, from this experience?

Great job, btw :slight_smile:

@Marco_Ferreira No, not a problem with WFD :slight_smile: I just had a good quality picture of this version and in my opinion watch faces made from original picture look more realistic. Without experiences in WFD it isn’t so easy for me to have realistic effect but I am sure it is possible.

nice work, thanks

I’m sorry if I’m asking a dumb question: how do I import a watch that is in .zip format? I know how to do the .watch ones. The .zip… Do I extract the files and create a watch from scratch using those extracted files? I love the watch done here in this post.

@Ron_Whitlock This watch face (and this community) is only for full android watches (like Finow X5+, KingWear KW88 etc.) - not for android wear watches (like Moto 360, Huawei Watch, Sony 3)

Many thanks. Works well on the KW88. :))

Hi!
Link updated