Christiaan Van Der Klaauw Real Moon Joure

Another watch from Christiaan Van Der Klaauw: The real Moon Joure. The dial is made of etched iron meteorite. A very noble surface, in my opinion.
The phase of the moon is represented by a rotating ball. CVDK’s creation is the most accurate 3D moon phase ever incorporated inside a mechanical watch, deviating just one day every 11,000 years.

The UL version has a more accurate moon phase as the stocklauncher version.

Enjoy.

Credits: -https://www-klaauw-com.

Download for stocklauncher:

-CVDK JoureStock2.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal Launcher:

-CVDK JoureUni3.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo2

6 Likes

Great story and great clockskin . Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thank you doc. It took a little more time than I originally thought…

1 Like

Very nice looking!! I love watches with interesting astronomical complications. @G1NT0N1C for someone who says he’s too busy lately to be spending time on watch faces, it sure seems like you’ve been busy lately with watch faces! :wink::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, you are right. I found some time to make watchfaces the last weeks. But I’m not sure if will find enough time in the next weeks.
Let’s wait and see.

2 Likes

I also made a version for Stocklauncher. Especially for you @Doonsbury !:wink:

3 Likes

And me :sweat_smile::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yes. I forgot for a moment. :grin:

1 Like

Oh no you don’t @Dr_Andy_Vishnu !!! G1N said he made it for ME!!! :crazy_face: By golly, it’s pretty sad when a guy will steal the face made for another guy!! :woozy_face: (How do these crimin…er…Mods…get to be Mods?!! :crazy_face:) But never let it be said that the ole Doons ain’t generous…so Dr Andy I give you my permission to use the face that was specifically designed for me! :crazy_face: :rofl: Ah I’ll bet your thinking Dr Andy “It must be wonderful to be as NICE a guy as Doons is”!! :woozy_face:

Many thanks for that @G1NT0N1C !! It’s a great looking face mate…quite popular…so popular that Dr Andy has already stolen it in fact! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, ‘Boy these Mods will take anything!!’, Doons

2 Likes

I just published another Real moon joure watch:

-Christiaan van der Klaauw, real moon joure ckrj7804