Christiaan van der Klaauw, real moon joure ckrj7804

Here comes another watch from Christiaan van der Klaauw. It contains the most accurate 3D moon phase in the world ever incorporated into a mechanical watch.

The dial is made of aventurine glass and creates a starry sky with white rhodium-plated indexes.
Another beauty, in my opinion.

If you look closely, you will notice a dynamic shadow: the shadow shortens when it hits an increase. When it hits an indentation, it gets longer.

Credits: -https://www-klaauw-com/

download for Stock Launcher: -CVDK Joure3St.zip - Google Drive

download for Universal Launcher: -CVDK Joure3UL.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo

10 Likes

Awesome as always. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: I found this watch today. The dials and the moonphase was a kind of recycling.

1 Like

I added an Universal Launcher version. It has a more accurate moon phase.

1 Like

It is a bit more developed and enhanced than the previous one. The hand of a professional in WFD. :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you, @ vladimir_lutzu. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the UL version G1N :+1: (Funny an old SL supporter like me saying that! :crazy_face:) But the Moon phase will come in very handy indeed because I believe that @vladimir_lutzu is affected by the Moon at certain stages and it is advisable to stay well away from him when it’s full! :woozy_face: :rofl: Very classy face mate and I particularly like the way that the Roman numerals are only on the top half of the face…rather than squashed around the Moon sub dial. Cheers, “Was that a Werewolf howl or is vladimir out and about again”?, Doons

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Some very nice moves there vladimir! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Disco”, Doons

1 Like