Chrissy prezzie for the ole Doons

Since you are supposed to be social with your family on chrissy :scream: I am posting this amazing prezzie a little early. So @Doonsbury will just have to fight the urge to put it on his watch until santa has visited him. :santa: For all the others out there this is what the prezzie looks like:

Don't peek ;)

by the way, the ā€œserious faceā€ emoji is rotating

I made it to represent Doonsā€™ utterly serious character :rofl: I think that man has never made a joke, at least not in this forum :laughing: :crazy_face:

What did you say? You want to know where you can download this face? :thinking: Well ok, you can download it right here:

If you like it I can recommend this one by @Louis_Peek: I'm sharing this watchface to be used with Universal Launcher's new "always on" feature

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

@noidremained Well done mate! :rofl: I mean no one else but noidremained could have come up with such a prezzie! :rofl: The icon used looks somewhat familiar :rofl: ā€¦but I canā€™t quite place it. :rofl: But I know I have seen it somewhere before! :rofl: Perhaps one of the Moderators could help me with that? (And check on Forum copyright infringement at the same time?!! :rofl:) Of course, if the icon used (Or should that be stolen! :rofl:) does come form the Forum, then I guess dear ole noidremained will face the automatic 'Banned for life or until he dies" penalty? :rofl: Such a shame, he was such a likeable fellow ( :woozy_face: :rofl:) But let me not be accused of being ungracious! :rofl: Many thanks for the splendid prezzie noidremained! :rofl: And NO, I did NOT peek! A fellow Forum member, who shall remain nameless :rofl: downloaded the face and told me of the blatant copyright infringement! :rofl: I only wish he had described the face a little better so I would have some idea of what it really looks like! :rofl: Ah well, just another 24 hours and Iā€™ll be able to look at it for myself! :rofl: Thanks again noidremianed. Cheers, Doons :rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

AAHA HA HA HA HA! Thanks for the plug, noidremained! ā€¦and your watchface too! :rofl: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 Likes