ChatGPT Voice Conversation

I just tried running the latest chatgpt android apk on the optimus 2. The apk installs fine but when I try to start the app it just does not start at all. I wonder if this might be due to screen size? Has anybody found any other chatgpt client that can do the voice conversation feature? This would be amazing. Many thanks in advance!

I looked around the internet and maybe found the reason. KO2 is not play store certified and thus chatGPT will refuse to run. Is there any way to certify the device?

It is. You can install the FAW firmware. You can download it when you reach trustlevel 2.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks a lot. Is there any way to reach trust level 2. It would not make much sense to post around stuff on the forums just to get there. Is it possible to donate or get the firmware any place else? I am a software engineer and been here for over 3 years now. It is a pitty that time does not make a difference for the trust levels. But big thanks for your kind and quick answer.

It’s not so hard…

-Official Support thread for LEM14 - #361 by G1NT0N1C

2 Likes

Maybe one last question. Does anybody here own a KO2 with the FAW Firmware and could confirm that the official ChatGPT app is running on the watch with the voice conversation feature? This way it would spare me a lot of experimentation as I am afraid that certification might still not enough to run the app. Many thanks in advance!

Just checked my stats. I don’t know what I am still missing to reach TL2. I guess not posting in 3 different topics maybe. I know it’s not that hard but still frustrating. If you can help me out it’s greatly appreciated. I’ll also stop asking about TL2 for now as I do not want to spam this topic any more.

37 days visited / 3h read time / 25 topics viewed / 756 posts read / 7 likes given
2 likes received / 1 topic created / 9 posts created

Well, I’m just comparing it to the list too. And it’s also frustrating to do this multiple times a month for different members…
The only thing that seems to be missing is a post in another topic. For example, if you like one of the watchfaces, you can comment on it…

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for bothering you this much. I also know that you are very active here on the forums and helping out many people. Once again thanks for all your work. If I’ll be able to get the chatGPT app running I’ll let others know about it in this thread.

2 Likes

Please take some time to understand the process of using the firmware before you go to try and update your watch.
It’s not exactly difficult, but you would be surprised to hear how many people get it wrong because they haven’t read the information and instructions thoroughly.
Cheers
Pablo11.

2 Likes

@piko666 you requested access to three different firmware versions.
This would usually get you suspended.
I granted access to the first request and suggested that you read up before you test it.
Instead, you have asked for:
DM101
Optimus 2
Prime 2
All in a few minutes.

Access has been suspended.

2 Likes

Thank you pablo for the fair warning. I am currently reading all the threads about it. The only thing I am not understanding is how to get back to stock once flashing is finished. I will also back up as much data as possible and only do it on my Prime2 for now. I also own the KO2.

As stated before I own two Kospet watches and if chatGPT would work on my Prime2 I would also update the Optimus 2. I did not know that asking for access would get me suspended. I also did not want the dm101 firmware I though I was asking for the flash tool access. Did you suspend me to protect me or to punish me? I am a bit confused.

Ok. I just re-read the first DM101 topic. This is actually a tool just for that particular firmware. I am sorry I requested the wrong file here.

May I still ask for the file for the Prime2 again? I actually wanted to flash and try this one first as I am not using that watch that much anymore and my Optimus is very customized and I would not want to start the process with this one first. Again sorry I am just very eager to test this and I did not know that I would raise so many alarms.

Ok, it’s not a serious problem.
It raises alarms when a new member requests access to 3 different versions of private firmware.
Only one other user has ever done this and it was also a mistake.
So I guess you can appreciate why it is classed as suspicious.

Anyway, my suggestion to you is that you focus on one device and gain a full understanding of what is needed.

All the info is in the thread for the FAW firmware.
To get back to stock you need to use MTK flash tools and flash stock firmware.
So, take some time to understand what you are doing, take notes on what firmware you have on the watch at the moment.
There is no rush, and lots to learn.

I will reconsider access to the Prime 2 firmware after a period of time and let you know.
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you. I will familiarize myself first with everything and take the weekend to do so. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll not try for access again until you give me the go-ahead. And also again big thanks for your help and all the work you put in to make these watches outstanding tools. Kudos!