Charger cable for Kospet Prime 2 Watch

I might have a spare one. I was going to throw it away. Unless I already did. I can send free of charge if I find it.

Edit: you already orderded, so nvm

2 Likes

I appreciate the thought! :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, it was awesome that you offered to help.
After all, that’s what the community is all about.
Cheers :+1:

3 Likes

It was all for the clout, haha

3 Likes

Ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Quick question! This cable is being sold on Amazon and the description gives a diagram of how the pins are configured. I am at work and I do not have my watch cable or multitester, but would this cable work?

Amazon.com: Desong Smartwatch Charging Cable,4 Pin 7.62 Magnetic Suction USB Charging Cable for T92 Smart Watch : Cell Phones & Accessories

Once again, thanks for any help in advance!

Have you made a vow to never order from Aliexpress in your life???
You’ve even been provided with links to the right cables, but that’s still not enough? Now someone should check a Prime cable for you and compare it with the specifications of your link???
Sorry, but my helpfulness ends here.

1 Like

You stated in an earlier post that the cables for the Prime 2 are setup with reverse polarity with other cables like this. I am not asking for much other than information. There are others on this forum may know how the cable is wired already. By just looking at the wiring diagram on my post anybody with that knowledge would know if it is the same as the Prime 2 cable without doing anything. What do you mean when you say have I made a vow not to order from AliExpress? I have nothing against them. There are a lot of places on the internet I have also never ordered from. Does that mean I am against ordering from them or made a “vow” not to order from them? No! I just asked a simple question and there was no need for you to be rude. If you do not want to help, fine, do not help! I can test my cable when I get home. Apparently, you live up to your name, “grumpy!” lol.

I was able to confirm the reverse polarity and did so. However, their statement was that the cables were no longer available anywhere - which is obviously false. The entire discussion about how a replacement cable could be manufactured was therefore unnecessary.

I don’t understand why you think that even now that your problem has been solved, people should do the work for you and measure your cables. But maybe you can explain it to me in a way that even I can understand.

I will do my best! Yes, the cables were available on AliExpress and I somehow missed that the first time I looked there. I have no idea how, but Pablo steered me in the right direction and I have a few cables on the way. You were also a big help and gave me a few ideas about modifying a cable, which I thought was a good idea until the actual cable was found. I do not feel that was unnecessary because I would have tried that if an actual cable was not located. My problem has more than likely been solved, but in no way did I mean that others SHOULD do any work for me in any way. I just ASKED for a favor. I am not entitled to anything here and just reached out to this forum for help. How about we leave it this way. I asked my question, received a lot of good help and advice, and was given a solution by the good folks that responded! I am very grateful to all that provided their help and information! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can find a replacement cable in Aliexpress. I have bought spare ones for Lemfo watches there.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me: I removed the watch and left the cable in the charger (big mistake) the magnets jumped to another piece of metal and a day later, the head of the cable was just melted plastic. I ordered 2 at this time at AliExpress. But surprise: The magnets plus and minus were opposite. And I nearly bricked my Kospet. So, I took the dentist tools took them out and swapped the magnets. And it’s working fine now - till today. Later I’ve heard, this swapping might have happened during transport due to x-ray or something different magnetic field.

You can get heaps of “Clout” off me @R_Sauvalle just send me anything you have 2 of!! Cars, cash, hot women…etc…etc! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, 'I can’t wait to see what he sends me Kiddies"!!, Doons

1 Like

I could offer you the cactus behind which you took second place a while ago. However, it has now completely dried up.

1 Like

Interesting story! I have three smart watches and I keep the charging cables plugged into a USB hub on my PC. Sometimes they will stick together to each other, or to other metal things around my desktop. Last week one was stuck to a hard drive bracket that was on the floor and I was getting a USB error on my computer! I can see where one could short out and damage itself or the system board on the computer. I am going to disconnect mine after reading this! I am definitely going to test the cables I get from AliExpress before I connect them to my Kospet! Thank you for sharing!! :+1:

3 Likes

Received my cables today and tested them! They both work fine. Received them quickly considering they came from halfway around the world!

3 Likes

lol sorry buddy, missed your entry! lol I’ll think of u next time :rofl:

1 Like