Change the UI, is that possible ?

hello, do you guys have any ideas how to change the android watch UI? i have microwear H2 but seems like i prefer microwear H1 UI looks, any chance to change the UI ? please teach me how. thank you very much.

I don’t think it’s possible, you’ll need to change the launcher… You can try mine.
/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Dec 8, 2017 10:58:04 GMT 1 hnstan said:
hello, do you guys have any ideas how to change the android watch UI? i have microwear H2 but seems like i prefer microwear H1 UI looks, any chance to change the UI ? please teach me how. thank you very much.

what??? the H2 is just amazing, why would you want an os that does'nt give you much?? it is better to use a launcher like Eric's launcher or something else.

Eric’s launcher is great in fact its awesome, but i wanna launcher that like H1 who have shortcut when i swipe to left and its show me the fitness menu… it’s possible ?

minute 5.04

hnstan , with Eric’s launcher you can add shortcuts (widgets)

ricktop

Dec 8, 2017 19:08:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hnstan , with Eric’s launcher you can add shortcuts (widgets)

ricktop

the problem is the fitness mode got no widget, and in the H1 launcher when i swipe to the left its already open that menu…i use Eric’s Launcher now, and its perfect but if i may give some advice, maybe you should enable wallpaper changing in the menu background.

Dec 9, 2017 18:37:00 GMT 1 hnstan said:

Dec 8, 2017 19:08:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hnstan

, with Eric’s launcher you can add shortcuts (widgets)

ricktop

the problem is the fitness mode got no widget, and in the H1 launcher when i swipe to the left its already open that menu…i use Eric’s Launcher now, and its perfect but if i may give some advice, maybe you should enable wallpaper changing in the menu background.

what about Mr. Float or Float Any App? I know they are floating widget but they are easy to use, i like it:)

Dec 8, 2017 19:08:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hnstan

, with Eric’s launcher you can add shortcuts (widgets)

ricktop

i solved that on my lemfo using kgwt widget maker. you can bring up the health management widget with that.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/kustom-industries/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-2/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-2-3-29b733810-release/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-3-29b733810-android-apk-download/

Dec 12, 2017 8:26:30 GMT 1 seb84 said:

what about the one on google play store?
the problem is the fitness mode got no widget, and in the H1 launcher when i swipe to the left its already open that menu..i use Eric's Launcher now, and its perfect but if i may give some advice, maybe you should enable wallpaper changing in the menu background.

i solved that on my lemfo using kgwt widget maker. you can bring up the health management widget with that.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/kustom-industries/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-2/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-2-3-29b733810-release/kwgt-kustom-widget-maker-3-29b733810-android-apk-download/

I already install that apps but i got no clue how to use it…

Dec 13, 2017 13:12:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

what about the one on google play store?

sure, its the same app. just i use mostly apkirror to be able to install through adb

Dec 13, 2017 19:19:46 GMT 1 hnstan said:

I already install that apps but i got no clue how to use it..

yes, i've got that problem in the very beginning too.

just creat a widget and use the kgwt one popping up, after that you will get a blank widget. long pressing will make it accessiable in kgwt and a popup window for configuration will appear. here comes the hard part, while you need to find the activity that you want to make the widget for (for the sports app search for …health… i the activities) than you will have to somehow design it.

thre is another app called elixir, its from the same maker as e-robot (automation). there is a genius documentation explaining all steps online:

bartat.hu/e-robot/

kgwt has a video tutorial

you might try to go through one of those