Challenge time, sort of

Anyone up for a challenge, is a Vacherin Constantin "Grand Complication’ quite something.

Come on Doubkedad or JN. Your up to this.

While I am on the topic you all are simply amazing at this, I love the faces you have let me load. I loved the 24hr single hand faces. Thank you all.

2 Likes

well,
I would like to accept the challenge, but, I don’t think I can achieve anything similar using only WFD and Stock Launcher. I don’t have photoshop or any other similar program. I think this requires technical skills and programs that I don’t have. I believe this is more of a challenge for the real artists of this forum and everyone knows who they are, I will not mention names.
Cheers

2 Likes

I’ll have a look…

5 Likes

I could do most of it, still trying to get down the moon :new_moon_with_face: phase window and not sure how to do the sunrise/sunset setup. It would be somewhat easier in Lua, but that’s for Wear OS, not full Android. Also, the tide dial would be interesting to figure out. I’m at a loss at the moment. Might try this on my own and download whoever actually finishes it.

1 Like

I’m working on it. But I will need some time for a good job. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, I learned enough about calculating tides today. I can now take my captaincy license…:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Haha . You are mad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Still some work left. I’ll try to finish it this year… :wink:

teaser

8 Likes

Wow, very nice. Btw, what is the number at 2 o’clock (in this example it’s 4) ?
Are you working on moon phase or moon position over the sky ?

Represents the leap year.

3 Likes

Yep, you are right.:+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic work. Thank you.

Are you working on moon phase or moon position over the sky ?

I am currently working on the sunrise and sunset complication. Since this varies depending on where you live and the clockskin format is very limited, I had to choose a location. I chose “Hamburg”… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you say " Hamburg " or " Hartlepool " :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hartlepool? The cosmopolitan city of Hartlepool? Known from radio and television?:wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he said Tønsberg :lying_face:

2 Likes

Haha, maybe. I’m thinking about a “.watch-version” of this one. In this case It should be possible to create a Version that works for everybody.

2 Likes

Thats it :grin::grin::grin:

Still a few hours of work to be done but things are moving forward. However, I will not achieve my goal of completing it this year.

9 Likes