Cavendish - World Time

Hello group!
How long after G + !!! lol
Glad it’s working again. I come to bring my contribution.
Hope you like it. :grinning:

[center]I made new Must have watch face - Cavendish - World Time[/center]
[center]

[/center]

[center][left]autoBackup_93[/left][/center]

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QpEIkRHx3YflTl3sASxqGplx495DAzWR/view?usp=sharing

15 Likes

Welcome back buddy :+1:.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you! Stay awhile!:couch_and_lamp:

1 Like

Good to see you are back :+1:

2 Likes

Briliant job, as usual. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thanks my buddy ! ! !

I missed this group! !

@Thiago_Cavendish Being a fairly new member…to be perfectly honest, I never knew you had been away! But seeing everyone else is saying “Welcome back” Well I ain’t gonna miss the boat, so…er…“Welcome back” :crazy_face::laughing: But on a slightly more serious note…mate you sure turn out some classy looking watch faces! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

When I closed G + I was working a lot and with daily problems. Now Ameer gave me the site. Because I no longer had my home address! lol

1 Like

@Thiago_Cavendish Welcome Back! and Awesome face.

@Doonsbury You should check out some of his older stuff. Some of my favorites are his Freemason faces. Thiago is a veteran maker and if his designs were more realistic, I swear you’d be able to hear the ticking of the non-existent movement. I don’t think I’ve ever been disappointed by any of his faces. I can’t wait to see what he does with WFD 0.14.2, when it comes out.

On a related note, why don’t they have the option for ticking on analog faces? I think it would make them even more realistic.

1 Like

@Nicholas_Herczeg Hi Nicholas! You can bet you life I’ll check out some more of @Thiago_Cavendish faces! Now you want a smart watch face that TICKS!!! Ok @Thiago_Cavendish…over to you mate! :rofl:

1 Like

@Nicholas_Herczeg I was still using version 0.14.0 lol. I just downloaded version 0.14.1. I didn’t know I had updated.:rofl:

@Doonsbury Friend, anything just scream! And thank you very much.

@Louis_Peek - The worms , chico. They never lies.

2 Likes

@Thiago_Cavendish Thank you again you are an amazing watch face maker this looks great on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual.

1 Like