Cavendish - Night and Day - Frank Sinatra Tribute

Friends,
Today I present a tribute to one of the greatest singers on the planet, Frank Sinatra. I drew inspiration from a mont blanc where the background was only static night. So I did the night and day.
I hope you like it!.

Cavendish - Night and Day - Frank Sinatra Tribute.

XML2 XML XML

Do not forget to leave your like. :+1:
LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w81P-JzlhCFGvwy6qGAOfaqLspsYx9aG/view?usp=sharing

9 Likes

@Thiago_Cavendish Very interesting face mate! Certainly plenty of action going on in the face…but I have to tell you Thiago, I downloaded it, put it on my watch and sat there for well over an hour waiting for Frank to swing into “Night & Day” and believe me, it didn’t happen! Of course I thought it would be a free performance, but perhaps I need to buy a ticket to hear Frank sing?:worried: If so, could you lend me the price of a ticket and I’ll pay you back next payday? :rofl: Yet another great face mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

:rofl: dude you’re the best! I love reading your comments! Really the faces could have sound.

1 Like

Maybe in a Watchmaker version ? :smile:

Master, my watch does not accept .watch
it is a pity. Some features would be interesting to use on a daily basis.

Why ? Your watch does not support my launcher ?

when I put .watch always gives “unsupported”. I have even seen all the tutorials

Strange, i don’t remember having put an “unsupported” message in my launcher. You can provide a .watch link that is not supported, i will check.

1 Like

I do not remember the text exactly. but it’s a mistake on my watch.

I managed to fix it! I reset the factory clock and installed Ul, now as magic the .watch worked again.should be device error