Casio edifice EQB900DB-2A

Hello dear friends,
another variant of Casio edifice this time with blue and no bezel.
Preview:

Credit: https://www.casio.com/products/watches/edifice/eqb900db-2a
Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MbrtizbHc7US6pkHejniJ32a74LRLDfC

5 Likes

Nice one Vladimir! :+1: I can’t use it yet as I don’t have Universal Launcher on my watch. But I downloaded it for when I do put it on. Bit of a coincidence because today (On Ebay) I brought a Casio Ediface for my collection.

Not quite as modern as your face, but I like the 4 sub dials!
But thanks for sharing your work with us Vladimir…it is very much appreciated mate! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Thank you Doons,your real watch is very nice. Wear it with pleasure. Not everything that is modern is necessarily beautiful.

2 Likes

Expensive hobby

2 Likes

Expensive hobby? :thinking: It all depends on your point of view. Before I started collecting watches ( Pocket & Wrist watches) I used to spend just on $300 (Australian) a week on Cigarettes :no_smoking:…I was smoking just over 100 a day (That was 4 years ago, if I were still smoking I would be spending around $500 a week now) When I gave them up I stated collecting watches and I brought an Omega Solid Silver 100 year old pocket watch as an incentive to stay off the Cigs (Cost me just over $700) I now have 12 pocket watches and 75 wrist watches…the latest one being the Casio Ediface…which cost me $40…so yeah, it might be a little expensive, but man, those Cigarettes are in the Millionaires price range! :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

4 Likes

Let’s hope greta thunberg doesn’t find out you burnt so much cigars. She would blame you for Australian fires. Lol. And global warming. :rofl:

Yeah in this case its a expense for a great cause. I actually a hard time understanding what is it in there is smoking and drinking. Anyways when are you revealing your watch vault?

1 Like

Well back in the day when I was smoking 100 a day, I certainly was adding to the air pollution mate! :rofl: I afraid that I can’t reveal my watch vault on here Ashik :cry: as it would be against the rules (As they are real watch faces and not Android watch faces) Now that I have given the Coffin nails up, I too cannot understand why I ever enjoyed smoking for over 40 years…luckily I must be the only Aussie who does not drink! :innocent::rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

1 Like