Cannot connect to camera

Since yesterday, without reason, my H2 shown this error while opening the camera app

Cannot connect to camera

pycon

try to flash it with the firmware if it is software issue the flashing should fix it if not that means hardware, have you checked inside the watch?

Nov 29, 2018 17:32:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon

try to flash it with the firmware if it is software issue the flashing should fix it if not that means hardware, have you checked inside the watch?

Ehm no… what can I check ?!

pycon

disconnected cables. did you install anything before it started? watch fell?

Nov 29, 2018 18:31:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon

disconnected cables. did you install anything before it started? watch fell?

My devices never fall down. Never. Neither watches.

Installed nothing   Same as day before and week before. Rarely I use watch camera but latest time it worked normally, from yesterday no more

pycon the solution is to flash the watch.

I reflashed the watch but the situation was the same

PS Strange that on this type of smartwatches, it’s always impossible to restore the nandroid backup of DATA partition ! Anytime ‘ERROR 255’ at 90%…

Then I dismantled it, removed the camera plug cable. Clean with a little brush, high pressure air and replug it. And worked like a charm

Nov 30, 2018 8:36:24 GMT 1 pycon said:

I reflashed the watch but the situation was the same

PS Strange that on this type of smartwatches, it’s always impossible to restore the nandroid backup of DATA partition ! Anytime ‘ERROR 255’ at 90%…

Then I dismantled it, removed the camera plug cable. Clean with a little brush, high pressure air and replug it. And worked like a charm

thanks for sharing, yep, mine died because of moisture that went in just after few days and it seems that it is'nt that sealed off well and this is a great watch i hope that microwear will come out with more watches but improved over this and the H1 but we have'nt heard from them for a while....happy you've managed to fix the issue and again thanks for sharing for others:)