cannot connect kw88 to windows 10

I have installed all drivers but still cant connect my kw88 to my computer to update the firmware. What should I try to do? Do you think its cable’s problem? It is only charging.

May 30, 2018 10:24:42 GMT 1 gzisis said:
I have installed all drivers but still cant connect my kw88 to my computer to update the firmware. What should I try to do? Do you think its cable's problem? It is only charging.

have you made sure that mtp usb also installed? have you tried different pc?

yes i have installed mtp usb and I tried to another computer but still cant connect it. The watch says “usb connected” but the computer cant recongnise a new device.

The watch recognized that its a usb connection. when i plug it on a charger it says charger connected. when to a computer it says usb connected. But cannot find it on my pc

gzisis

you hear connection or do you see the device as unknown? if you just hear you have a cable problem and if you see the watch as unknown device that means you have’nt installed properly the usb mtp.

I neither hear connection from my pc nor it is shown as an unknown device. It’s just like I don’t connect the usb for the computer but the watch can recognise the computer’s connection.

May 31, 2018 11:38:41 GMT 1 gzisis said:
I neither hear connection from my pc nor it is shown as an unknown device. It's just like I don't connect the usb for the computer but the watch can recognise the computer's connection.

that means that only charging so it means that data not working the problem is with your cable.

That does sound like the cable you have could be the problem, but one thing I find is that sometimes my KW88 doesn’t connect to the PC and I have to reboot my watch to get it to work again. It doesn’t happen often, but you might want to try that first before buying a new cable.