Can zeblaze thor or lemfo les1 firmware work on diggro di01

Can zeblaze thor or lemfo les1 firmware work on diggro di01.i wanted because in diggro there is no BT calling option.only for bt calling and receiving. Sorry for bad English. 

Apr 4, 2018 21:46:04 GMT 1 insaful said:
Can zeblaze thor or lemfo les1 firmware work on diggro di01.i wanted because in diggro there is no BT calling option.only for bt calling and receiving. Sorry for bad English. 

maybe the H2 better same specs but not sure.

Can I flash h2 firmware on diggro di01

Apr 7, 2018 19:55:33 GMT 1 insaful said:
Can I flash h2 firmware on diggro di01

the les1 has also 1gb ram as the h2 and both of them are almost the same specs as what you ask for but i can't promise that it will work, you need the stock firmware so it does'nt work well you can return to your old firmware, can you get it for your watch from whom you bought from? just remember if you do want to try you can't leave marked the preloader other wise you damaged the watch in a way you might not be able go even to the old firmware. again it is taking a risk cos we do'nt have all models of all watches so we can't be sure what will work and what not that is why it is better to have the stock firmware of your watch and it is taking a risk that  it will brick ( never happened to me but...never know:/). 

Worked for me but by calling and wiiwatch not working at same time. What to do?

Apr 8, 2018 2:20:08 GMT 1 insaful said:
Worked for me but by calling and wiiwatch not working at same time. What to do?

If you had read the other posts, on the problems associated with tethering with Watch Droid and WiiWatch on watches that have the BT call app installed you might have given it a second thought. I have tried it on several watches I have owned and documented, in the posts, the problems I had with my Zeblaze Thor and H2. I wanted the BT Call to work as much or more than anyone but it hasn't lived up to its hype, in my opinion. I tried to remove it from my H2 by flashing older firmware but was not successful so the H2 is now junk. In the end I just went back to using my KW18, which is a true tethering watch and it works fine. The KW18 is not an android watch and lacks in that regard but is still a good watch overall.

So if I put the firmware with bluetooth calls I can not use Droid Watch?

Apr 16, 2018 19:16:20 GMT 1 lollomix said:

Its Watch Droid. If you read the dozens of posts on this forum you will see that watches with the BT Call feature installed and Watch Droid installed you have a constant "connect" and "disconnect" of the Watch Droid app. Since this does not happen on watches that don't have the BT Call app installed, like my I4Air, it suggests that the two are not compatible and you will have to use WiiWatch or another tethering app. 
Apr 16, 2018 21:47:22 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Apr 16, 2018 19:16:20 GMT 1 lollomix said:

Its Watch Droid. If you read the dozens of posts on this forum you will see that watches with the BT Call feature installed and Watch Droid installed you have a constant "connect" and "disconnect" of the Watch Droid app. Since this does not happen on watches that don't have the BT Call app installed, like my I4Air, it suggests that the two are not compatible and you will have to use WiiWatch or another tethering app. 

I flashed both Les1 and Thor on Diggro and the touchscreen is inverted. Very sad as I had high hopes it would work..   

spikey911

did you flash first the stock firmware and then upgraded?

Apr 17, 2018 2:48:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:spikey911

If you mean flash the stock Diggro firmware then the Les 1/Thor yes I did…

Good news is I just flashed the Kw88 to the Diggro and it works! Yay!

Apr 17, 2018 3:04:59 GMT 1 spikey911 said:

Apr 17, 2018 2:48:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:spikey911

great:) but i meant you should have flashed the stock firmware of the les1\thor and then just then upgrade to the bt call fimrware.

Apr 17, 2018 18:12:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 17, 2018 3:04:59 GMT 1 spikey911 said:

great:) but i meant you should have flashed the stock firmware of the les1\thor and then just then upgrade to the bt call fimrware.

Yes, I did also try to flash the stock Les firmware and it inverts the touchscreen. 

Although the KW88 firmware works fine, I believe I can fix the LES firmware to work on this watch, just not sure if its worth doing if there is no difference.

spikey911

if it ain’t borken then do’nt try to fix it:) no differeces at all even the kw88 is a better choice because the watch is still supported by Kingwear not as the lemfo devices which hardly get any support from them.

HI,

I read your info about Diggro Di01 flashed with KW88, work fine?

Please info about Spflah setting to have safe IMEI??? (preload on or off etc…)

BT Call work fine?

Problem about bluetooth drop with Wiiconnect and Droid watch???

Thanks in advance!

Read more: /conversation/25307#ixzz5D7lhOBc0

yes would be great to have a tutorial on how to flash the DI01 with KW88 firmware. Thank you in advance.

there are 2 firmware on the website:
KW88_CS1_A_GSM_PHT_20171111
KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111
which one did you use?
and what software?
thank you

Apr 19, 2018 16:21:01 GMT 1 geoffroy said:
yes would be great to have a tutorial on how to flash the DI01 with KW88 firmware. Thank you in advance.

Yes metoo , very interested!!!

Please publish how to!!!

Thanks

Apr 19, 2018 16:28:05 GMT 1 lollomix said:
Apr 19, 2018 16:21:01 GMT 1 geoffroy said:

Please publish how to!!!

Thanks

You can use the standard SPFlash guides that are in this forum, instead of flashing the Diggro firmware you will flash the KW88 firmware. It is very easy.

All functions work as they should for me. I have also TWRP and root.

Apr 20, 2018 14:12:41 GMT 1 spikey911 said:
Apr 19, 2018 16:28:05 GMT 1 lollomix said:

Please publish how to!!!

Thanks

You can use the standard SPFlash guides that are in this forum, instead of flashing the Diggro firmware you will flash the KW88 firmware. It is very easy.

All functions work as they should for me. I have also TWRP and root.

Download mode and no Preload… True?