Can you help me find my dream FAW?

Hello everybody. Until a few days ago I didn’t even know that FAW existed and I discovered them because I urgently need a smartwatch with Playstore.
Unfortunately, nothing can be found in Italian on this subject and only by continuing to search and using the right words in English I finally found this wonderful Forum!
I have already read many interesting things thanks to you and for this, if possible, I ask you for advice to identify the most suitable FAW for me.

My ideal FAW has these characteristics:

1. rectangular
  2. smaller dimensions possible because my wrist is very thin
  3. it also works in Italy
  4. strong vibration for when I turn off the ringtone
  5. intuitive, reliable and responsive
  6. produced and sold by a serious and reliable company also as regards any customer service
  7. good battery life
  8. if it was of good quality also with regard to phone calls, so much the better
  9. I don’t need cameras, especially if they make it bulkier

What do you say, does what I’m looking for exist or should I stop dreaming?

5 Likes

Roberto-75,

Buon giorno and Welcome … If you are looking for a smart watch that is slim and rectangular you can have a look at Ticwris Max s and read about it and see if this suits your need.There are lots of information that you can read in this forum and lots of members who will help you out.
Ciao,
Edddie

2 Likes

Thank you @edddie . I am just afraid that’s really too big. I read here in this forum something about Lemfo but I’m a bit confused about it. Is there any chance they made my dream FAW? If so, could someone send me some links please?

Well, one of my favorites is still the Lemfo LEM10. It may only have Android 7, but it still works really well. I am currently using this watch with an Android 10 version, but this is not fully developed.
Reading your requirements I think it might be what you are looking for. The size corresponds to the Apple watch.
If you buy it, look for the Android 7 version. Avoid the Android 9 models, they have a different chip.

3 Likes

I bought a LEM10 from lemfo for my daughter. it seems to meet your requirements. She loves it.

4 Likes

I just found a person selling a second hand LEM10 3gb RAM 32gb ROM Domiwear DM 20 in my city! I already asked which Android version it is and if it has internet connection here in Italy. What do you suggest to ask and to check too?

You should check the charging contacts of the watch. it should not be worn or corroded.

3 Likes

First of all thanks everybody for your help. Should I pay attention to the firmware as well?

1 Like

No. But make sure that it’s A7.

2 Likes

Sorry to disturb you @G1NT0N1C . May I ask you if on the PlayStore is available the “Meta Trader 4” app? And Telegram as well? Just to be sure because I absolutely need them in my FAW. Thanks…

I think you should check that yourself. You don’t even need an Android device to take the exam. Even a PC is sufficient for this.
I’m always happy to help, but this would be spoon feeding.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t explain properly. I already know they are in the PlayStore usually. I just would like to know about FAW’s PlayStore because reading some posts here in the forum I understood that some app are not available in the PlayStore of FAW. I didn’t want to abuse your patience. If there is a way to check it by myself I’d be happy to do it of course.

I’ve tried Telegram a long time ago. It’s working. The other app- I don’t know. I won’t check.

2 Likes

I would be very careful about buying a used watch.
Especially as many of the LEM 10 are very old now.
My friend in Germany managed to buy one new last year so it would be worth checking if you can find one new.
There is also an Android 9 version of this model which we are unable to support.

Try to make sure it has MTK M6739 and not an SPRD Unisoc chip.

As far as the app you are asking about, as long as it works with A7 it should be fine.
The LEM 10 is not a Google Certified device and there are a few apps that must have certification - check that the app you are interested in does not require this.
It’s usually financial apps for example that need certification.

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

£83.93 30%OFF | LEMFO LEM10 4G Smart Watch Men Phone Android 7.1 4GB+64GB Support GPS / WiFi / SIM card / Heart Rate Monitor Camera Smartwatch

3 Likes

When you check out the description more carefully you see the advertising is total bollox…
It’s available in 1+16gb or 3+32gb because that is the hard limit for the M6739 SOC.

2 Likes

Just checked with the guys in China and they say that there may be a Unisoc Android 9 version of the LEM 10 but it is nothing to do with them and therefore it is unsupported by us.
Lemfo may have an arrangement with Domiwear to do this, but we can only support the MTK M6739 1+16GB & 3+32GB version.

3 Likes

Here I am! I did it! I bought it some days ago and I’m really astonished by this “gioiellino” . I already took confidence with it and its functions. I just didn’t understand how to make the screen wake when I get a notification…

1 Like

Ok, cool.
Which watch did you purchase?

It’s a DM 20.
A 7.1.1
Build DM20_C10_V0.6_20191105

1 Like