Can someone please tell me why my D5 and my iphone result connected via

Can someone please tell me why my D5 and my iphone result connected via BT even if I do not switch-on the BT icon on the smartwatch (the icon close to the wifi one)? I just turn on BT on the iphone and connection goes up on X1-NC, but D5 BT icon is off. Why?

The point is that, sometimes, battery of D5 goes down too rapidly and my smartwatch switches-off automatically with zero battery left in really few minutes.

Please consider that I use D5 just as iphone companion (no sim on it) and all recent Apps eventually used are always closed from the watch menu. Sometimes I use the Talking Clock App (but not often) and I just set one alarm once a day. All the rest is off, including Google Calendar that I open and sync once a day, then I close it turning off also the wifi.

Do you think the battery consume is due to the BT above point, or do you have any useful advice to improve battery duration? Seems strange to me that consume depends upon BT, since BT should not drain to much battery…

And, any idea why I get BT connection even without activate the BT icon on D5? Do I have to set something in Setting Search? Can someone please tell me why my D5 and my iphone are connected via BT even if I do not switch-on the BT icon on the smartwatch (the icon close to the wifi one)? I just turn on BT on the iphone and connection goes up on X1-NC, but D5 BT icon is off.

The point is that, sometimes, battery of D5 goes down too rapidly and my smartwatch switches-off automatically with zero battery left in really few minutes.

Please consider that I use D5 just as iphone companion (no sim on it) and all recent Apps eventually used are always closed from the watch menu. Sometimes I use the talking Clock App (but not often) and I just set one alarm once a day.
All the rest is closed.

Do you think the battery issue is due to the BT above point, or do you have any useful advice to improve battery duration?

And, any idea why I get BT connection even without activate the BT icon on D5?

Thank you in advance.

I received this comment over on my SWT YouTube channel. Perhaps it will be of help:
“Robbert Lucassen
Hi, thanks for all the great video’s. Something i learned by doing something not documented. Connect with X1-NC on your Apple iPhone. It works ! Now pair both devices. After that you can disable Blue tooth again on your watch. The iOS push deamon in the watch runs in the background and receives notifications from your iPhone natively. Awesome battery life without the full BT and Wifi signal chip enabled. How it works, beats me. You do not have to pair with D5 to use the dedicated X1-NC chip in your watch. Good luck!”

Thank you SmartWatch Ticks. I was almost sure that battery issue was not a BT matter…
By the way, I know from one of your videos that you tried the Talking Clock App: do you remember if your battery used to was going down fast?
Last point: using Clear Master to cancel rubbish files as suggested by the App, I saw my battery percentage move down in a second from 80% to 55%… and ten minutes late I discover that my watch went off with zero battery left. Any idea if Clean Master can cause this kind of troubles? Or maybe is due to the native weather app, even if I run it once in the morning, then I switch it off (both app and wifi)?

Wow, that drastic a battery drop should have had your watch too hot to touch I would think. That’s a huge drop. Perhaps bad battery or not seasoned properly with the tracking gage? Have you charged it and run it down to near empty a few times? That might calibrate your percent readout. I really don’t know about clean master’s affect, but the weather constantly searching for a server could contribute to battery drain. I didn’t notice much of a hit with the talking clock app, but I was testing on the zgpax S8 at the time. It required a bunch of taps on the fragile buttons for activation, so I stopped using it.

Thanks for your comments. I will stop talking clock app too. I will alao empty battery till the end. Generally I recharge it when it reaches 20-30%. Maybe I get some benefits!