Can someone please consider making this one?

Can someone please consider making this one? It’s the DE VILLE OMEGA CO-AXIAL CHRONOGRAPH 42 MM. The case and overall features resemble the Finow X5.

Each of OMEGA’s elegant De Ville timepieces is characterized by a unique and classic design.

This chronograph model features a two-zone black dial with Roman numeral hour indexes, a date window at 6 o’clock and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The dial presents a small seconds subdial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. The bezel is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a black leather strap.

Powering this exquisite wristwatch is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300, visible through the transparent caseback.

Crystal
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Case
Steel
Dial
Black
Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Size
Case Diameter: 42 mm

Calibre: Omega 9300
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours
Type: Self winding

Are you sure that it isn’t an X5 with a photoshopped watch face? :stuck_out_tongue:

my thoughts exactly! we must have this one for our collection :wink:

Buttons are slightly different but otherwise they are twins :slight_smile:

So who’s going to jump in and create this timeless classic? :slight_smile:

I’d like to recreate it, I like many Omega creations, but you have to allow me very relaxed timing for releasing :slight_smile:

Of course, I understand. I can’t wait to see it ! Thanks