Can someone makes watch faces like more that?

1 Like

Post moved to "face request ".

1 Like

It will be a problem to get those digital fonts for free. I will look at it…

1 Like

@Knight Look at: JN-ClockSkins

4 Likes

I have about 4 to 5 of them on my system…for most of them if its too small its unreadable…if too big it takes up too much space…LOL

1 Like

Thank :blush: for support.

1 Like

i will do it but the fonts won’t be exactly like the picture. Nevermind? It will be very similar. The alarm clocks - I don’t know… I can put touch fields there to start the ALARM CLOCK application, but that might not work for you. I’ll look into it this weekend. I like the dial too

Okay, no problems :blush:.

I hope it’s enough. Tapping the center of the watch face should launch the ALARM CLOCK app. That gray edge of the dial shows the battery charge

clock_skin_model

10 Likes

Okay thank you so much :heartbeat: :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Could you please make this watch face .

The information and images like this:

Colour:》roman numbers will white
》background will amoled black
》second hand will red
》hours and minutes hand will red
bottom and white upper
》percentage, scs knight, work type and
day and date will color changing
according hours changes.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sorry, i can not speak english. I don’t understand how to change the value of ‘study time’. I’m an amateur :slight_smile:

Okay. No problem :blush:. Just keep it fixed on study time. I am also satisfied :relieved: with this. However my heartiest thanks for your company’s.

Okay. No problem . Just keep it fixed on study time. And keep the word colour white. I am also satisfied with this. However my heartiest thanks for your company’s.

1 Like

Great job. Can it be done without the bezel?

clock_skin_model

6 Likes

Great! Thank you! :handshake:

Spot on. Cheers

1 Like

Thank you so much!!
Awesome!!!

1 Like

I like it with and without the bezel.