Can someone makes faces like that information?

(SCS knight) name at the centre with little animation. And 9 am to 1 pm is wanted college mark ( books logo).5 pm to 7 pm play time logo that’s it . And please add a battery percentage to it. It will a cordially request to all of you.:heartbeat::heart::sparkling_heart: . And thanks again for you’re support guys.

1 Like

I think an example image would be helpful. Personally, I’m not sure what you actually want.

3 Likes

Ok , I am drawing this :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

The information and images like this:

Colour:》roman numbers will white
》background will amoled black
》second hand will red
》hours and minutes hand will red
bottom and white upper
》percentage, scs knight, work type and
day and date will color changing
according hours changes

Details:

study time option will change like that ; before 9 am it will (morning fresh), 9 am to 1: 30 pm ( college time) , 1:30 pm to 2:30 (launch time), 2:30 to 5 pm (me time), 5 pm to 6:45 pm( play time ), 7 to 10: 30 pm study time .

It will a my heartiest cordial request to you please make this watch face.

Image like that 》

Well, the study type option will need Universal launcher to work. What’s your watch? Do you have a PC?

I haven’t any pc but I use universal launcher on my smartwatch :smiley::smiley::smiley:. It imacwear w2 smartwatch.

Q: What’s an astronaut’s favorite meal?
A: Launch.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Louis_Peek Now that is the 2nd worst joke I ever heard! :crazy_face: “Only the 2nd worst Doons” (I hear you say!) “Yes, because you haven’t told the 1st worst one yet!” :rofl:

1 Like

Christmas Cracker jokes now ???
Really ? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Ya’ know, not a bad idea for a watch with a daily cracker joke!

1 Like