Can someone make me a face please?

Hi all,

I wish I knew how to make faces

I am hoping someone could please help me make this face. It is a simple, easy to read face for an old guy with bad eyes for Universal Launcher.

Couple of things that aren’t showing, battery charging icon above 6 position when charging. Steps today in between 4 and 5 and connection bars below 12 position…just 4 dots probably 1/32" Dia, more dots light up as signal is increasing from left to right. Color blue I like, but if it’s easy to change colors a few color choices would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

This face is on a KOSPET Prime 2 as shown in your picture. Has it already been done? If so can you share what you have and maybe a link to it?

Connection bars are not possible on these watches.

1 Like

Sometime its the shading

Sometimes if you group the two then add the shadow to the group.

Who can make watchface related to anime???

Depends on what you want

Thanks so much for this. Top left is weather sky condition, top right is temp, but I need in F° please. I get signal bars on the charging/status screen on UL using FAW firmware so was thinking code could be found on that screen.

You are using a non-stock firmware that shows signal strength. But in WFD there is no signal strength Array Number to display it in a watch face.It doesn’t show any where on my Kospet Optimus 2 stock firmware. Sad these watches are capable of so much more.

clock_skin_model

Just got to add the complications.

1581621743_f6a2f75843

This type

I am not a good designer so I hoped some1 could suggest interesting watchface related to anime

Green #39874a
Half #eddb15, half #041459 in some fashion
Goldish #ffbe0d

Thanks

Please create your own post regarding this anime request.

1 Like

Ok soz bro

For which model of smartwatch is for?

Hi @anon81025795 …I am looking forward to when you release these “Mikoto Urabe” faces! I never had much time for any of this “anime” stuff (I am a Phantom comic man myself! :grin:) But your faces are simply so well done that I might just have to fly to Japan and buy me some comics! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, 'How do you say Phantom in Japanese"?, Doons

Thank you much!!! Are there links on FAW site for other colors??

Please add a clickable credit link.

KW_Request-02B-ST
My Version

2 Likes

Any thing about that watch face. Where did it com e from? Who made it. Like if I did a Timex I’d use a URL for the exact model. If the watch isn’t made any more I just use the company URL, Like www.timex.com.

If I use someones GIF file, as I frequently do. I just use the URL where I found it from.

2 Likes