Can all this fit inside a Prime 2?

G’day oh talented and resourceful face makers (Everyone is thinking “What does the Bugger want now”?! :crazy_face: :rofl:) I recently got myself a Tag Heuer Formula 1 and I was wondering if the WHOLE watch, bezel included, would fit on the larger prime 2 screen? This is the one I got and if anyone would like to put the whole thing on a face I’d certainly appreciate it! :+1: Cheers, Doons

Tag Heuer Faces releases pose a certain risk. Some designers here on the forum have lost access to their G-drive forever this way. Personally, I haven’t seen a single watch from this brand worth the risk…

3 Likes

Fair enough G1N! :+1: I never knew there was a problem. Do you want me to delete the post or will you zap it mate? Cheers, Doons

No need to delete it, mate. Just a warning for g-drive user. Dropbox may be ok, not sure.

2 Likes

Ok G1N. I am more than willing to let you decide what is to be done mate! :+1: But I sure as hell don’t want anyone to risk anything by making this face…so people, if you don’t like the idea of doing it because it may affect your G drive, then leave it well alone! Cheers, “Oh my God! What have I done!”? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Doons