Camera not working in thor 4

Hi All,

Unfortunately camera is not woeking in my thor 4 watch and I did factory reset to my watch even though the camera us not working can any on suggest me what can I do for camera

Oct 27, 2018 19:45:38 GMT 1 deepu said:
Hi All,

Unfortunately camera is not woeking in my thor 4 watch and I did factory reset to my watch even though the camera us not working can any on suggest me what can I do for camera

check the firmware and see if it is up to date if not update it and if problem still there you should replace the watch with new one or get full refund.

If you don’t care about garanty, you Can try to open the watch and look for a disconnected wire…

Hi Sonia

My watch saying it’s FW was up to date but still camera is not working when iam trying to open my camera it says pls close all the running apps and try.
Kindly let me know the issue or can I flash my watch? If I flash is camera will work? Pls suguest me

Nov 30, 2018 20:32:08 GMT 1 deepu said:
Hi Sonia

My watch saying it’s FW was up to date but still camera is not working when iam trying to open my camera it says pls close all the running apps and try.
Kindly let me know the issue or can I flash my watch? If I flash is camera will work? Pls suguest me

try what pycon tried might be your problem:)