Call notifications problem with my Kospet Optimus Pro

I have a problem with my Kospet Optimus Pro. It is connected to a Galaxy note 8 and I don’t receive call notifications (I get just a “InCall” text ) not Incoming Call Notification . Is there any way to get around this issue? Will it be fixed on the next firmware update?

Hi . Are you connected via wiiwatch 2 app ?

Delete wiiwatch and try watchdroid instead.

1 Like

yes I tried wiiwatch 2 app it gives the InCall text

I tried watchdroid as well it gives a blank text notification from the dial app

Install version 9.0 of WatchDroid on both devices and disable “Auto Update” for this app in Play Store so they will not automatically update to a newer version. Version 9.0 is available at APKpure.com.

1 Like

Try this

1 Like

Hey, I was having major issues with wiiwatch2 (not getting notifications, killing my wrist screen wake, constantly disconnecting) and I have since moved to watchdroid and I paid the $1.99 for premium. Can you tell me why you recommend version 9.0 over the current version and what features it retracts or adds. Can I answer calls directly from the watch whether or not it allows me to use the watch to talk? Also, do you know if the “Standby Intelligent Power Saver” feature will kill watchdroid functionality when watch is idle (even if I removed Watchdroid from battery optimization)

Thanks a lot for helping with the forum. I plan to throw $10 your guys’ way

Version 9.0 includes some features that have been removed due to new Google policies to continue distributing the app through the Playstore.
Bluetooth calling is also not possible with version 9.0.
The power saving mode does not affect the function as long as Watchdroid is disabled in the backround cleaner.

1 Like

You beat me to it :joy: . I was sat trying to remember what google removed :+1:

1 Like

It was just-in-time call notification and contact access, if I remember right…

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys. Will all my posts have to be approved forever?

No, just the first ones…

1 Like