i need you recommendations.
I am searching for a watch around max. 250€
The watch have the following datas:
- waterproof would be great (IP68)
- ROM mind 16GB
- Sports tracking with GPS and HeartRate
- Notifications from SmartPhone (WhatsApp, Email and so on)
- Adustable continuous heart rate
- Connection to bluetooth Headphone (because of music during sport)
- Battery in normal usage mind. 3days (means: 2x times per weeks sport (GPS on), 07:00 till 22:00 o’clock notifications (after 22:00 i normally switch to flightmode…))
- connection with “relive app” would be great
I was trying Kospet Optimus:
- IMHO good watch but…
- no IP68 (swiming is like “russian roulette”)
- no GPS in SportMode (no trackrecorder)
- App (wiiwatch is in my opionion a joke)
- Used watchdroid (much better but no tracking from step and heartrate)
- notifications is not very good
- no internal ROM
What do you think?
Is it worth to check the “Kospet Vision” watch?
Thanks for any suggestions from your side