BT connection between KW88 and Galaxy S7 edge

Hi
I am having issues with the BT connection between my devices. I use the wiiwear standard app and it usually works fine to sync notifications from from my phone screen (emails ans SMSs) which is really all I need but if the connection is interrupted for any reason, the most frequent being walking away from my phone more than a few meters, the when I get close to the phone again it won’t reconnect so no further syncing and also  this renders the “find my phone” absolutely useless if I’m not mistaken. 
I have heard there are other apps for BT sync (M2D, watcdroid, etc) but I always have a hard time installing then properly and getting them to work (never sure if they should install in watch or phone or both) so I tend to always go back to the stock sinwear app after a while. Can anyone shed some light?
Thanks in advance

Sept 25, 2017 6:23:27 GMT 1 pupi said:

it is very easy to configer the usage of M2D or Watch Droid or Swapp Link.  

M2D:

phone: sender

watch: reciever

you must inter same codes on both devices.

the code you put into phone in reciever line need to be the same on watch.

same with sender

same with encrypted 

imei phone put into watch

code from watch put into phone in the first line.

mark debug on both. send a test from phone and see that it works.

you can use it with 3g, wifi and bt 

to use it with BT you need to install the BT app on both and pair them through the app and connect them.

Watch Droid:

phone: watch droid phone
watch: watch droid assistant
then very easy you just connect both devices via the app.

Swapp Link:  same almost configurations as the M2D.

Thank you Sonia. I figured out the BT part but I still don’t understand the wifi part. No 3G simcard so not interested in that. Can you elaborate a little for me. Sorry to bother you.
thanks in advance

Sept 25, 2017 8:18:37 GMT 1 pupi said:
Thank you Sonia. I figured out the BT part but I still don't understand the wifi part. No 3G simcard so not interested in that. Can you elaborate a little for me. Sorry to bother you. thanks in advance

gladly:) M2D can be used with with all 3 connectivities so when you at home you do'nt need to leave the BT connection on you can use wifi for notifications, and when you are  out you can use BT app for notifications.

Hey,

you might try the WiiWatch app instead but you need to do some more customizing! I had the same problem with my LES1 and an S7 and moved to WiiWatch.

For more information see this thread: /thread/1602/use-wiiwatch-les1-thor

I’d be interested in knowing if this works as well for KW88 as it does for LES1 and THOR.

Regards,
DrGo