Broken screen

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a screen for the smartwatch, whether it’s kw88, lem3, iqi i2 or the zeblaze blitz ?? I have broken mine and I know that they are compatible. Thank you

davidymari AvatarNov 13, 2016 14:28:08 GMT 1 davidymari said:
Hi, does anyone know where I can find a screen for the smartwatch, whether it's kw88, lem3, iqi i2 or the zeblaze blitz ?? I have broken mine and I know that they are compatible. Thank you

Not compatible. KW88 have AMOLED screen not IPS. I bought my KW88 on banggood.com and my back cover broken. I contacted with customer service and they can sell me back cover. Try to contact with banggood or directly with the manufacturer. I don't know wich is cheaper.
Nov 13, 2016 14:52:28 GMT 1 janek said:
Hi, does anyone know where I can find a screen for the smartwatch, whether it's kw88, lem3, iqi i2 or the zeblaze blitz ?? I have broken mine and I know that they are compatible. Thank you

Not compatible. KW88 have AMOLED screen not IPS. I bought my KW88 on banggood.com and my back cover broken. I contacted with customer service and they can sell me back cover. Try to contact with banggood or directly with the manufacturer. I don't know wich is cheaper.

I already contacted the iqi company and they told me that it does not sell loose screens for repair. Very bad post-sale service, they do not know how to give a solution

the only ones who can help you are kingwear or iqi you need to ask them for help, i've asked for parts a seller and he said that now they are not allowed to sell these parts only the companies themselves.

Thank you very much for your information, I will contact kingwear to see if they can help me, since the iqi company does not help me, I have been told that they do not sell screens.