Bridge - new app for mirroring notifications across all your

Ok thank you…
I’m trying

Hi I’m Italian, let me know if it works, notifications were coming to me but I couldn’t answer, maybe because it was the trial version?

I think Bridge open all features access on trial version too, they only let you use the apps for 7 days for trial version.
You need to turn on bridge setting “Use dialog for reply” on your watch.
Open Bridge apps on your watch, go to settings >> general settings >> turn on “Use dialog for reply”

Are you saying notifications would reach the watch with the phone powered off?

Well, if the phone is the sender than no.
I use it maimly for weather, calls, sms, cos all others you can get on your watch without the need for Bridge even whatsapp.
*** just keep in mind you have to make sure that all settings are good to make Bridge works perfectly. I dont have issues with A10 watch.

2 Likes

My battery settings look as it’s not optimized on either device, but certain notifications like battery charge are intermittently working

Go to optimization and turn it off, then in apps make sure that under data usage it is unrestricted, also make sure notification is set. Should work perfectly.

1 Like

Hi!!
I’m being unable to get Bridge receive notifications on my Lemfo LEMP after a while. They reaches the smartwatch at the instant I turn ON the screen, like if they will be on some kind of Hold state, but they don’t seem to reach the watch immediately when they appear on the cellphone.

Anyone does know why this is happening?

i.e: If I send a test notification from my phone to my watch after it’s been on standby for 5 or more minutes, it won’t reach until I turn on the screen by pressing any button.

I’ve already turned on the ‘Mirror notifications immediately’ option but didn’t work. And ‘Doze’ is also disabled on the watch’s battery settings.

It’s Android 9.1 if I remember correctly? I am afraid that disabling the power saving mode will not work on this watch. But this is something you should check. Power saving mode must be disabled for this app. But I think that this notification problem on this watch also exists with other apps and cannot be avoided either.

1 Like

Let’s say, I have active ‘Power saving mode’ but only if the battery reach 15% or less. Otherwise, it keeps working on ‘Smart saving mode’ all the time.

Another problem could be the ‘App standby optimizer’. For Bridge, it’s disabled on my case.

I would try disabling the power saving mode completely and see if that solves the problem.

Yes, I did it and then restarted watch but the problem continues.
Well, it seems it doesn’t have a solution after all. Thanks anyway G1N!!

Yes, that’s what I feared. I believe that the problem on this watch also exists with WhatsApp, among others.

At least with WhatsApp installed on the phone, I get all the messages on time. And also works fine the GaoFit’s WhatsApp notifications (to receive it from my phone).

Your watch is the same as mine just different look and name:)) for me it works fine, in apps info make sure that dara usage is unrestricted, in acceptability the app is on, in admin it is active, power saving is off, and optimazation is also off for Bridge:)

2 Likes

Yeah, data usage is unrestricted. I don’t have any accessibility option for this app. Power saving was set off, optimization battery is off on ‘app standby optimizer’ watch menu… Everything seems to be fine…
I’ve seen this behavior is random: there are moments where I receive notifications normally when screen is off.
I’ve already restored my watch to factory settings in order to try to fix this minor issue.

Ill check mine again and see what is needed to make it work when screen is off.

1 Like

Is there an alternative for this app now that it no longer works on KW88 and other watches not running Android 8+?

Have you tried watchdroid?

1 Like

If it worked just go to an older version that works.