Bricked

Hey my smartwatch i4 air is hard bricked/dead it is not responding . Even it doesn’t charging. I tried SP flash tool but in middle of the process watch disconnects and flashing process fails. I tried many time of which i three times the process completed fully but watch is still dead. First when my watch was working the flash process stops at 87% for a while then continues and my watch works completely. But now when i tried to flash it doesn’t stops at 87% and flash completes but no response from watch. Please help me…

If the watch Can be flashed then it’s not dead at all… Then if it doesn’t turn on or connect, you can try to disconnect the battery for some seconds then reconnect.

May 22, 2018 6:29:39 GMT 1 ricktop said:
If the watch Can be flashed then it's not dead at all... Then if it doesn't turn on or connect, you can try to disconnect the battery for some seconds then reconnect.

How to disconnect its battery. And also after flashing it is not working. Sir plz help me....

Maybe this can help :
goo.gl/images/rBNnnP
goo.gl/images/3fhK2W

May 23, 2018 10:00:39 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Maybe this can help : goo.gl/images/rBNnnP goo.gl/images/3fhK2W

Ok i done that but it is not working..
May 24, 2018 5:03:46 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
May 23, 2018 10:00:39 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Maybe this can help : goo.gl/images/rBNnnP goo.gl/images/3fhK2W

Ok i done that but it is not working..I flashed the correct rom it is easily flash but the watch is still not turning on no response from the watch

ricktop
plzz help

No sign of life when connecting USB ? Maybe try another cable ?

Make sure you flashed the right FW, there Can be several version depending on screen type (hehui or not) . Just try another version.

May 24, 2018 10:00:56 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:ricktop plzz help

Can you tell us which Firmware you flashed - the exact version?

Did the watch work ok before?

May 25, 2018 8:20:24 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
May 24, 2018 10:00:56 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:ricktop plzz help

Can you tell us which Firmware you flashed - the exact version?

Did the watch work ok before?

Yes i have saved that firmware from this forum it worked correctly before but now it is not working..
May 25, 2018 6:43:27 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Make sure you flashed the right FW, there Can be several version depending on screen type (hehui or not) . Just try another version.

I flashed right firmware i checked...
May 24, 2018 19:18:50 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Cable is working correctly...
May 25, 2018 16:31:49 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
May 24, 2018 19:18:50 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Cable is working correctly...

Please tell me the solution

ppssvvkk

your watch still not working?? i can understand that after flashing your watch worked fine but sometimes later it stopped, have you tried again flashing it? have you done something with watchfaces? rooted, twrp? have you checked that the watch did’nt got damage by moisture? trust me that can happen.