BREITLING For BENTLEY WatchFace.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
OK. I will not post any more .watch files here.
Obviously I will in the WatchMaker Community.

@zsolt_m
I do not agree.
This is a ā€œRound Android Smartwatches - Custom Faces & Appsā€ .
Prohibiting or canceling files other than .ZIP is truncating all possibilities for our standalone android watches. Is it the same as saying that Eric Launcher can only be used in the same way as the Stock Launcher !

Ok - I am discussing this again with the team. At the end of the day a link is a link. If it is here or there makes no real difference. We will let you know soon. For now just hang on.
Cheers

Look. These communities represent the ability to build new interfaces for smartwatches.

I think these communities should focus more on the type of clock and not on the file type of the faces.
In the Watchmaker community there are also Samsung S-Gear faces although there is a specific S-Gear community.

I have Android Wear watches and S3 Gear but I prefer the standalone Android system. But I think this system has not yet uncovered all the capabilities that are required in such a device and so it is very important that it develops just as Eric Crochemore is doing.

But the Moderator Team decides. Whatever you decide is fine.

Yes - we thought along these lines but a link to anywhere is the same as a link here. So we are thinking of creating an upload template for posters of watchfaces and it will have all the properties clearly stated for members to read.
Well - thatā€™s one idea.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
Is a good idea.

@Alessandro_Limonta how do you install Ericā€™s launcher? Download from the link and have it unzipped, any idea whay to do afterwards?

You should be asking here in @Eric_Crochemore s thread @Cool_Iio http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Hi, new to these communities. Absolutely love the effort you guys put in as was slightly concerned about apps and support for a non android wear device (zeblaze thor). For some reason though on my install of this, the stopwatch and seconds dials are the wrong way round? Ie if I press stopwatch the seconds fingers starts but the stopwatch part is constantly ticking? Am I missing something?

@Aron_Clarke Thor is android 5.1 and please ask in the forum we have linked above. Thanks

kindly let me know how can i transfer .watch files from my laptop to watch? for my watch Thor android wear isnā€™t supported. I can only send .zip or .apk files through bluetooth but the zip file i can uncompress in the watch

Hi Farhan

I have a couple of suggestions;

1 - Google Drive (or similar application)

Install Google Drive on both devices and login with same account
On laptop save watches to Google Drive
On Thor open drive, select file and download
Move downloaded file to clockskin folder

2 - Bluetooth

Zip folders and files on laptop and send to watch via bluetooth
Install application on watch to extract content on watch
Move to clockskin folder

.watch files can go straight in to clockskin folder but folders should only have the watch files in it, no additional folders to go through

Ie

Clockskin/customwatch1

Not

Clockskin/customwatch1/customwatch1

Hope this helps

pls suggest link for eric launcher

@Prem_Singh it is on the google play store and our support forum

http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

@FF_Camolas Hi, I design watchfaces for KW88 with WFD, but looking at this watchface and its extra capabilities I am impressed. Iā€™ve downloaded the software you linked (Desktop Watchmaker on PC) but I wonder if thatā€™s the software to make watchfaces, because altought I can change the properties values, some properties (like tap action) has no predefined values. Is this really this way? Do you have to ā€œwriteā€ the values in all the properties? If so, how can I know what are the valid values?. Thanks in advance. I hope you can answer these questions.

@Toni_Cabrera_Ceballo to make these kind of faces you will need to use WatchMaker and then host the faces at WatchAwaer - not here. We only host CSM or WFD faces here. You will also need to use @Eric_Crochemore launcher which I linked above, to get them to work on KW88

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Thnks Pablo, so the software in the link is the standard tool for that kind of faces I understand.

How can u install .watch files? i get black screen put file in clockskin folder

You need to use Ericā€™s launcher and if you still have issues you need ask in the forum link posted a few posts before

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 i use Ericā€™s launcher already but get when i select this face a black screen