Breitling Face request

Hi guys
Can you place make this buthiful watch face with power and date indication.
https://images.app.goo.gl/MbAjbgFQWrVqRKjL6

It’s a picture from a watchface site, am I right?

If it’s a real watch, a real picture would we helpfull. If not, the permission of the artist is needed.

hi
the pictre is from watch site.
the watch is real.

Please post a picture from the original watch next time. Thanks for your quick reply.

ok thank you i didn’t know that sorry

@palko Please use the privat message function for things like this. Deleted.

@verderet There are quite a few designers, both inside and outside of this community that can do this level of detail. We are prohibited from copying another designer’s work, especially if it’s a paid face. It’s one thing if we are doing an interpretation of the mechanical watch. It’s completely different if we are doing an interpretation of another designer’s face. There are a few that are doable without permission, but they’re very rare…and this wouldn’t be one of them, if it was digital. That is why we need that clarification. There is no problem going on Breitling’s site or Google and copying a pic, as long as you credit Breitling and the owner of the picture.

Quitting for tonight. I should be done fairly soon with the watch face.

UPDATE:
@verderet Face coming along quickly, so I 'd like to know if I should do a working chrono or not.
Do you have universal launcher? If yes, then you could use the chronograph just like the real one, if you are stock then luckly I’m 100% still in clockskin (WFD) format still.
I think it looks fairly similar to the real watch :wink:

1 Like

hi
sorry for that late response. its fantastic for me.
i’m not using universal launcher.
Thank for your help.

@verderet Hey, no problem. I have finished all graphical elements, it was a simple watch to create :slight_smile:

What do you want the small hands to show ? I can change the numbers for battery, etc instead of chronograph.

Also, I think you should use universal launcher for watch faces with higher usefulness.

@verderet
Released:
Battery power, Month,Day and date. For stock launcher (clockskin)
Breitling%20Military%20clockskin

All layers created by me, using WFD. Do not re-share.

Next release with fully working chronograph, like the real one. (.watch face for universal launcher)

1 Like

Nice skin, thank you.

1 Like

Hi
What is that universal launcher?

It’s an alternate Launcher that you can use instead of the stocklauncher. It allowes to use “.watch- files”. And a lot of other features. You’ll find it at the playstore. On our YouTube channel you’ll find a video how to install.

1 Like

@verderet please re-download the watch, now it shows correctly 24hours and weekdays instead of months,

Most excellent! thank you!

1 Like