Branded Watch Faces

Hi there Guys,

I’m very new to this custom watchface making, but I’m already stuck at a very problematic scenario:

Wherever I look, I can’t find bare backgrounds of popular brands like Armani, Boss etc.

Could you direct me to a website, or a method, how can I find particular brands’ templates, that has png-s of the background, ticker etc seperately?

Thank you very much,
Aaron

1 Like

You find much of this on the web as technically they wont want you to make them . Thats why most designers make there own from scratch

2 Likes

Another option is to look for a good photo on the web. And then remove the pointers with an image editing program. With a little practice you can get good results.
Suitable freeware programs are:
-paint.net
-gimp

2 Likes

Haha . I wasnt going to encourage cheating :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Good tip :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Áron_Mácsik :+1:… “Cheating” Thats a bit strong Dr Andy! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’s more like a little “creative” ( :roll_eyes:) pixel rearrangement! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers,Doons

3 Likes

Thanks guys, no problem in editing out the pointers, thought maybe you veterans know some sources :smiley:
Have a good one :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my best source:
https://www.google.com

3 Likes