Brand new AllCall W1 keeps resetting time to GMT

As the subject indicates, my brand new AllCall W1 keeps resetting to GMT time zone after a while, and after changing the time zone and time manually. Could anybody share a solution to fix this annoying issue? Other than that, I love this watch!

Nov 27, 2017 5:32:13 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:
As the subject indicates, my brand new AllCall W1 keeps resetting to GMT time zone after a while, and after changing the time zone and time manually. Could anybody share a solution to fix this annoying issue? Other than that, I love this watch!

after you reseted it manually did you put it on auto?

Nov 27, 2017 7:55:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 27, 2017 5:32:13 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:

No, I didn’t. Should I?

Can’t it come from a third party app you’ve installed ?
I’ve not seen this issue on mine.

Nov 27, 2017 9:00:16 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:

Nov 27, 2017 7:55:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

No, I didn’t. Should I?

yes, i forgot doing it on my H2 and after i changed it to auto i did'nt have any problem with it.
Nov 27, 2017 9:20:31 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Can't it come from a third party app you've installed ? I've not seen this issue on mine.

I haven't installed any 3rd party apps, only watch faces from A Rod.

I’m still having this issue after trying all the different Date & Time setiings, and the clock continues going back to GMT time zone. I am wondering of installing the Universal Launcher Next Generation would solve this? And if I installed the Universal Launcher, would that make me lose the Phone Bluetooth connectivity that comes with the watch? Please forgive my ignorace on this regard.

Dec 8, 2017 5:03:07 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:
I'm still having this issue after trying all the different Date & Time setiings, and the clock continues going back to GMT time zone. I am wondering of installing the Universal Launcher Next Generation would solve this? And if I installed the Universal Launcher, would that make me lose the Phone Bluetooth connectivity that comes with the watch? Please forgive my ignorace on this regard.

It will not change anything.

Mine is doing this too - very annoying. Hope there is a firmware update that fixes it. Found an app to easily change the timezone with one click but still a pain.

Dec 22, 2017 5:25:45 GMT 1 deathwarmedup said:
Mine is doing this too - very annoying. Hope there is a firmware update that fixes it. Found an app to easily change the timezone with one click but still a pain.

Even with manual timezone ?

Yes, I have tried all sorts of combinations. Found an app “Time Zone Changer” on Play store that fixes the timezone if it changes. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.medyannikov.timezone&hl=en

Dec 25, 2017 23:02:15 GMT 1 deathwarmedup said:
Yes, I have tried all sorts of combinations. Found an app "Time Zone Changer" on Play store that fixes the timezone if it changes. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.medyannikov.timezone&hl=en

you do'nt need an app just go to time and date change to manually put the time zone you want and change to automatically and if i'm not mistaken i turned off and on the watch. make sure that you are on wifi or 3g.