Bought a new Finow X5+

Hi,
Hoping for some help with a new Finow X5+
Facebook and messenger are installed but try to open and they crash?
What is the best app for interface with iphone and is there an app for PC to interface also?
and good thread to read as to add custom faces etc?
any help or direction would be great.Thanks Guys

Apr 28, 2017 9:33:20 GMT 1 andyptyrrell said:
Hi, Hoping for some help with a new Finow X5+ Facebook and messenger are installed but try to open and they crash? What is the best app for interface with iphone and is there an app for PC to interface also? and good thread to read as to add custom faces etc? any help or direction would be great.Thanks Guys

use the lite versions of them will work, you know these apps drain battery not just of a watch but any device.... there is a good app for ios, look through apps section i uploaded a thread for notifications apps some of them works with ios and one is especially for ios. there is m2d which is great but not supported by ios.

sonia thanks. I will try that. Also I cannot get any notifications on the X5 it vibrates and ringtones but nothing comes up on the screen?? Any ideas. the watch has its own sim. Thanks

Apr 29, 2017 7:25:29 GMT 1 andyptyrrell said:
sonia thanks. I will try that. Also I cannot get any notifications on the X5 it vibrates and ringtones but nothing comes up on the screen?? Any ideas. the watch has its own sim. Thanks

i use the NiLS app to turn on the screen when notification comes in.