bluetooth problem with watch droid and 20171111

Hi, I’m opening this thread because I cannot find the solution to my problem on the others, or I just don’t know what is best to do.
I have a KW88 with the latest firmware ( I suppose) the 20171111 and since the first time (some weeks ago) the connection with bluetooth is unstable.
My smartphone (but not everyone) cannot see the smartwatch through the apposite app (Wiiwatch and wiiwear), so I tried the double app Watch droid and I really like this app but it takes me 20 minutes to make it work with stability (I try several things but sometimes it’s just luck). I try deleting cache, forgetting bluetooth and things like that.I’vealready allowed them to work in background but most all the time it always disconnects. Now I’m here and I ask you what can I do?? I read about downgrade, flashing and I don’t  know what and how to do it. So if you can tell me what is the problem and how to fix it would mean a lot to me. 
If this is something already existing in another thread I’m sorry and I will delete it. Thank you.

Feb 2, 2018 16:20:59 GMT 1 rob27 said:

ok, Watch Droid is great but sadly the developer is'nt doing much to make work better on our watches so in my opinion if you started to use the new firmware with the bt calls app it works very well with Wiiwatch (i have it on my kw99) and there are no disconnections you need to remember that the new firmware with this app does'nt work well with other bt apps or bt headsets.

the problem is that my Oneplus 3t I don’t know why doesn’t see the smartwatch, so it it unuseful to me.

Feb 2, 2018 20:33:20 GMT 1 rob27 said:
the problem is that my Oneplus 3t I don't know why doesn't see the smartwatch, so it it unuseful to me.

try with different phone and see if it works. ricktop

yes it works, not with everyone though. so the problem is my watch doesn’t work with my phone and the only solution is using watch droid that is not stable. do you have suggestions?

Feb 3, 2018 21:33:28 GMT 1 rob27 said:
yes it works, not with everyone though. so the problem is my watch doesn't work with my phone and the only solution is using watch droid that is not stable. do you have suggestions?

try m2d and see if you get the same result.

Yes, same problem they connect and then disconnect and then again and again. Not a stable connection, could it be a firmware problem?

Or could it be an Oreo problem?

i just got my kw88 and decided to experiment with it. i don’t know what firmware it came with. but i tried installing watch droid, and i connected with the watch droid app. since then  my OS crashed, and now it is behaving erratically. can’t go to settings to uninstall app or reset factory default…

definitely some bluetooth issue…i think.

it was ok with the wiiwatch. but it would disconnect and reconnect bluetooth all the time. so bluetooth connectivity was unstable. so i decided to try the watch droid, and now this …

I solved my problem flashing june firmware bluetooth, now it works perfectly with wiiwear (that I don’t like much) and with watchdroid (that I’m currently using). If I were you I would try to flash another firmware and see what happen.

Feb 7, 2018 17:26:38 GMT 1 rob27 said:
I solved my problem flashing june firmware bluetooth, now it works perfectly with wiiwear (that I don't like much) and with watchdroid (that I'm currently using). If I were you I would try to flash another firmware and see what happen.

hmm... thats an interesting suggestion. don't mind going with an older version that works atleast. but i haven't been able to flash the latest version itself. it flashes and everything, but i get the same stuff as before when i power up, as if the flashing never happened ...

nope. even after flashing the june firmware, same as old …very puzzling …

it is as if the flashing didn’t happen at all …

frustrating

don’t know if i should try a complete format and download…get rid of all the muck

Dont wanna fool you, but are you sure you’re not flashing the same firmware you already have? Have you checked build number? Or maybe there is something you miss while flashing

I had the same problem. Contacted the Dev. He stated to turn on wifi on the watch and leave on. It will stabilize connection between watch Droid phone and watch Droid assistant. It works. Try it

Feb 5, 2018 14:07:27 GMT 1 rob27 said:
Or could it be an Oreo problem?

you have android 8??

most likely this is the reason, they will update to make sure it will work stable with newer versions of Andorid, i’m not sure it is done with the 8.

I had the same problem with watch Droid. Connect then disconnect over and over. I contacted the Dev. I was told by the dev to turn on the WIFI on the watch and leave it on. This will stabilize the connection with watch Droid. Did not have to flash anything. This is a simple fix. It sounds stupid but it does in fact work. Try it

Hi everybody. Been the proud owner of a KW88 for less than a week now and am mightily impressed. But coming from an Android Wear watch (Motorola Moto 360) I’m a babe in the woods with this whole new Android experience, so forgive many dumb questions I;m going to ask in the next few weeks and months.

First off, I’m also experiencing this not too infrequent Bluetooth disconnection between my Huawei P9 phone and my KW88. So, reading the posts above and also not being very excited about WiiWatch, I just installed Watch Droid on my phone. Opening the app on the phone, I look for the KW88 in the dropdown list and click on it to connect to the KW88 watch. But the app keeps on telling me that it cannot connect to the watch, although I have verified that the Bluetooth connection between the devices is active. What am I doing wrong? And should I perhaps first close the WiiWatch app before trying to connect though the Watch Droid app?

Apr 25, 2018 18:31:40 GMT 1 isteriografos said:
Hi everybody. Been the proud owner of a KW88 for less than a week now and am mightily impressed. But coming from an Android Wear watch (Motorola Moto 360) I'm a babe in the woods with this whole new Android experience, so forgive many dumb questions I;m going to ask in the next few weeks and months.

First off, I’m also experiencing this not too infrequent Bluetooth disconnection between my Huawei P9 phone and my KW88. So, reading the posts above and also not being very excited about WiiWatch, I just installed Watch Droid on my phone. Opening the app on the phone, I look for the KW88 in the dropdown list and click on it to connect to the KW88 watch. But the app keeps on telling me that it cannot connect to the watch, although I have verified that the Bluetooth connection between the devices is active. What am I doing wrong? And should I perhaps first close the WiiWatch app before trying to connect though the Watch Droid app?

I am asking something that can be fool but just to check. Have you downloaded two different apps? Because watchdroid goes with WATCH DROID PHONE on the smartphone and WATCH ASSISTANT on the watch. Or maybe you can try to pair them with a photo scanner through the QR code on the watch

Apr 25, 2018 18:31:40 GMT 1 isteriografos said:
Hi everybody. Been the proud owner of a KW88 for less than a week now and am mightily impressed. But coming from an Android Wear watch (Motorola Moto 360) I'm a babe in the woods with this whole new Android experience, so forgive many dumb questions I;m going to ask in the next few weeks and months.

sounds as the previous comment suggested you have’nt installed the watch droid assistant on your watch:) you pair the devices via BT but you connect them via the apps one for the phone and one for the watch.