Bluetooth connectivity issues

Hello, My Zeblaze Thor Pro stopped being recognized by Android File Transfer on my Mac. I read a lot of infos on different forums and it seems that this common issue should be fixed by going into the developper options and then putting the watch in Debug mode when USB connected. I’ve done this. Then my undertstanding is that I should but the USB connection of the watch in MTP mode but I cannot find this option on any menu of my watch. When I start Android File Transfer on my Mac, it just says “No Android Device Found” despite my watch is connected. Please help!

Jan 30, 2019 21:39:01 GMT 2 pascalaz said:
Hello, My Zeblaze Thor Pro stopped being recognized by Android File Transfer on my Mac. I read a lot of infos on different forums and it seems that this common issue should be fixed by going into the developper options and then putting the watch in Debug mode when USB connected. I've done this. Then my undertstanding is that I should but the USB connection of the watch in MTP mode but I cannot find this option on any menu of my watch. When I start Android File Transfer on my Mac, it just says "No Android Device Found" despite my watch is connected. Please help!

It’s a menu of your watch, in settings connectivity with bt WiFi, you’ll find usb. You need to be connected to see it.