Bluetooth connection problem

Is 1 the phone app & the other the watch app? Unable 2 try @ the moment. Will b 2mora now, I will let u know how it goes. Again thanx 4 ur help.

Hi . Yes , one for phone , one for watch :+1:

Sorry 2 bug u again Tim but which is which because they both say watchdroid phone with 1 saying premium :thinking:

Really sorry . Post ammended ( my mistake ) . Assistant is for watch

Thanks

Cheers Tim :grin: Will try it later

1 Like

Hi Tim. Installed your Watchdroid Phone & Assistant. Unfortunately it’s pretty much the same, connecting & disconnecting. What I have noticed is they stay connected when the watch assistant app is open on the watch & when u come out of the app but as soon as the watch goes 2 sleep the connection is lost :disappointed::disappointed::smirk::cry::thinking:

Hmm, that sounds exact like an wellknown problem. Sorry for asking, but have you checked this?
Watchsetting - more - backround Cleaner- tap in Batery saver - disable watchdroid Assistent?
If yes, sorry for asking. Then I just have one idea left…

1 Like

The only thing that usually makes that happen is the app sleeps and loses connection . Myself and @G1NT0N1C have asked a few times if you have 100% disabled in battery saver . Can you confirm this
Thanks

2 Likes

Well, I had the same problem once. I could solve it, in which I

1. deleted all the app’s data on the watch (watchsettings - uninstall aplication - choose watchdroid - end aplication - tap storage - delete data - then delete aplication).
  2. same procedure on your mobile.
  3. then goto bluetooth setting and delete device.
  4. After that reinstall the apps on your phone and your whatch.
  5. pair it again as desciped. (No Bluetooth pairing).
  6. At least restore the needed settings (disable battery saver etc)
1 Like

Lads u r fantastic, I carried out G1NT0N1C’s instructions going into background cleaner then into Battery Saver. Sorry Tim I know u mentioned it a couple of times but I didn’t know how 2 do it, my apologies :disappointed: But all’s looking good now.
Do either of u know what could possibly of happened because it must of been set correctly b4 because it was working 4 ages without issue.
Could it of had anything 2 do with when I updated Clockskin Randomizer? Which I have now uninstalled.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Try it out.

Success :+1::+1::+1: . If you ever get stuck dont be afraid to ask . Thanks for the kind words

1 Like

Cheers Tim. Too scared 2 reinstall it, lol. Thanks again to u both 4 all ur help.

1 Like

Fair enough but the version i sent you is much better :wink:

Yes, thanks 4 that I have installed that I was referring 2 clockskin Randomizer app.

1 Like