Bluetooth conection problem, Kospet Prime2

Just to add, if you are getting Bluetooth disconnects, on the watch you have to go to Optimization, CleanTask, tap the Battery Saver text, and you will see a list of apps that are being suspended when the screen turns off. Make sure you shut off the one for WiiWear/WiiWatch (so the app does not get shut down when the screen turns off).

1 Like

If you are getting Bluetooth disconnects, on the watch you have to go to Optimization, CleanTask, tap the Battery Saver text, and you will see a list of apps that are being suspended when the screen turns off. Make sure you shut off the one for WiiWear/WiiWatch (so the app does not get shut down when the screen turns off).

Hey so actually I found out if you use the App that you scan the QR code from on the watch, it downloads an APK, and with that App everything works as it should our the box. If you download WiiWear/Wiiwatch from the Play Store it downloads an updated version (WiiWatch 2), which does not work out of the box.

I ended up installing WatchDroid, which is an awesome app, however after installing, on the watch you have to go to Optimization, CleanTask, tap the Battery Saver text, and you will see a list of apps that are being suspended when the screen turns off. Make sure you shut off the one for Watch Droid Assistant (so the app does not get shut down when the screen turns off). I am thinking maybe I needed to do the same thing with WiiWatch 2 and that would have fixed the Bluetooth disconnects.

Also if you reboot the watch you may have to go back to the apps and tap Watch Droid Assistant (just one time) so it’s running after reboot.

1 Like