Bluetooth Calling for Thor Dual

It’s nice not to have such a sample … I have bluetooth on my phone … And I’m calling … Maybe because I have a second SIM card with another number inserted in it … And I use it to make headphones only paired with it, and not with the phone …
I know, I know I’m malicious …
:wink:

1 Like

Just to be clear again:
Bluetooth calling is the ability to make and receive calls from your watch (with no sim card in the watch) using Bluetooth tethering to a mobile phone.
It is a function that was possible with Android 5.1 but due to security changes in the Android ecosystem, it is no longer possible from Android 7 onwards.

3 Likes

Since it is not possible bluetooth calls on android 7.1. It would be possible to go back to android 5.1. It would be worth it. There are drivers and firmwear. Thank you

I have followed this thread very carefully. The final conclusion is clear, blutooht calls on Android 7.1 are not possible. but if it were of interest, yesterday testing my zeblaze thor 4 dual, marking numbers of four digits, if I accept the call blutooht. So if you connect speaker and microphone this way.

Hello everyone, I am having a DM100 flashed to Ticwris Max. When I connect a headset (PTL Voyager or AirPods) via bluetooth to my watch the audio works but the microphone on the headset/airpods does not. The watch keeps using its own build in microphone for recording. However it does plays audio in the headset. Is there a way to make it work? I am having a SIM card in my watch and test this by recording audio messages with Whatsapp. Many thanks!

So do you have a sim card in the watch all the time ? Also this can sometimes happen randomly when my watch is connected to various car kits i have used . I have had to tap the bluetooth icon on the watch screen .

1 Like

Thank you Andy Vishnu. I do have a sim card in the watch at all times. When I click on the Bluetooth settings in the watch all boxes are checked. Not sure where else I can make any changes to the bluetooth settings on the watch. I tried to clear the Bluetooth cache but could not find that option in the watch settings to do it.
Can you confirm that you are able to connect a Bluetooth headset to your watch and can fully use it on calls without having the watch to be connected to a phone? That would be awesome. Then I don’t even need to bring my phone at all and can use the watch as a standalone device.

Yes i can 100% . I run a lot and get calls which i answer when running . Works fine but not always in car

Hello i have a question for you. Whit this smartwatch can i call with the bluetooth with the last update? Thanks.

Your question is not clear, whether you mean can you make a call from your watch using a bluetooth connection to your phone or using a bluetooth earbud with your watch to make a call from the watch with a Sim Card installed. Once again no watches running Andriod 7.0 or higher can make BT calls from your watch to the phone. You have always been able to use a BT headset with your watch to make calls with these watches with a Sim card installed.

3 Likes

Can I Bluetooth call with my Thor 5 pro

No, you can’t.