Bluetooth Call ?

Hello how can i use BT Call on my Thor 4?What i need to BT Call… new update? or Custom rom? Some apk? thanks for all

Jul 19, 2018 16:28:13 GMT 1 cenzzor said:
Hello how can i use BT Call on my Thor 4?What i need to BT Call... new update? or Custom rom? Some apk? thanks for all

only wait till the software team will enable it in the stock firmware, it is'nt just an apk it is part of the rom itself.

ok thnaks for reply. and when is update comming ?? there is some specific date or not? sorry for my language i use google translator

cenzzor, that only pablo11 can answer

As far as I know It’s going to be a very long time - if it happens at all.

When these watches were produced they were never intended to have BT calling.

If it happens it will be a bonus.

It requires a lot of financial investment to make it happen on Android 7. Just as it did with Android 5.1. KingWear funded it last time but we are not sure if anyone will do the same again.

And some custom rom do not know it? if there is no official update

Jul 22, 2018 17:28:02 GMT 1 cenzzor said:
And some custom rom do not know it? if there is no official update

this is a new watch it will take some time before it will have custom rom or even....

ok we’ll see what time thanks for reply

pablo11 AvatarJul 21, 2018 5:47:01 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
As far as I know It's going to be a very long time - if it happens at all.

When these watches were produced they were never intended to have BT calling.

If it happens it will be a bonus.

It requires a lot of financial investment to make it happen on Android 7. Just as it did with Android 5.1. KingWear funded it last time but we are not sure if anyone will do the same again.

So pablo11 the only one main feature to wear a Smartwatch it’s the Bluetooth calling feature, beside waterproof, maybe a SIM card, health finest sport and for android Smartwatch to play with the watch faces and with the device itself.
the Chinese manufacturer figures out later about that those watches need something more and for the price versus wear os watches it’s pretty good 

Jul 20, 2018 17:36:22 GMT 1 cenzzor said:
ok thnaks for reply. and when is update comming ?? there is some specific date or not? sorry for my language i use google translator

Oct 12, 2018 12:10:18 GMT 1 roland said:
Jul 20, 2018 17:36:22 GMT 1 cenzzor said:

I have been talking to the manufacturers about this and it is still going to be quite a while before BT call functionality is working on Android 7 + OS…

They are having trouble with the elevated security in A7 +

It causes bootlooping no matter what they do. So we just have to wait for them to fix this.