bluethooth calling help needed

hi there sorry im new to this my be iv missed a post about this.

iv just got the iqi i8 from best gear and was wondering if there is a app which will allow me to make and recieve call via bluetooth from phone oithout sim in the smartwatch? secondly is there a another smartwatch firmware that i could use on the iqi i8 that has the blutooth calling function in it?

any advise on blutooth calling on the iqi i8 would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

No, this feature is not available on Android 7 watch. Maybe one day…

thanks is there maybe a way to downgrade from android 7 to get this option on this smartwatch?

I don’t think you can.

thanks
does yourself or anyone know of another smartwatches firmware that maybe combatible with this watch that i could use?

Jan 6, 2019 5:02:18 GMT 1 cappo85 said:
thanks does yourself or anyone know of another smartwatches firmware that maybe compatible with this watch that i could use?

For what purpose?

capt jon hopfully to try get the bluetooth calling feature to work. not sure if im reading this propely but in the description on the phone on web sites it states. ●Nano SIM Card / Bluetooth Phone Call / Answer
You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch. like ricktop said this feature is not avalible on android 7. so i thourght maybe using another watches firmware i could get it to work? not sure if its as easy as that i doubt it. 

thanks

Jan 7, 2019 0:08:56 GMT 1 cappo85 said:
capt jon hopfully to try get the bluetooth calling feature to work. not sure if im reading this propely but in the description on the phone on web sites it states. ●Nano SIM Card / Bluetooth Phone Call / Answer You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch. like ricktop said this feature is not avalible on android 7. so i thourght maybe using another watches firmware i could get it to work? not sure if its as easy as that i doubt it. 

thanks

The description on the web site is wrong, as they often are. I have not read anything on this forum that indicates you can back load Android 5.1 firmware on this watch, which would be required to get the BT call function as it will not work with Android 7.0↑. 

thanks