Blue_dynamic_analog

I SHARE MY NEW WATCH FACE, THIS TIME I WORKED A LITTLE MORE. I INSERTED SOME DYNAMIC ELEMENTS: AMONG THESE THE DAY OF THE WEEK IN THE WEATHER ZONE THAT MOVES BASED ON THE CURRENT DAY (I HAVE NOT FIELD TESTED FOR THE OTHERS DAYS BUT IT SHOULD WORK WELL.) I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS COMPLETE AS POSSIBLE. 7 SHORTCUT TOUCHES: 4 IN THE CORNERS AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE VIDEO. I HOPE YOU ALSO LIKE THE COLORS. I REALLY LIKE IT… ; )

clock_skin_model

9 Likes

Very nice work. I like it, thank you for sharing! :handshake:

Thanks friend G1NTON1C :wink:

Could you please make this with red colour ?

If I have some free time, yes. I have to color all the elements otherwise you can settle for a little red in the most important areas such as the hands and the outline. When I have time I do

2 Likes

I ADDED THE RED VERSION AS REQUESTED. GOOD FUN…

clock_skin_model

4 Likes

Here is the red above

It’s nice, but I would try to highlight the small and large hand somehow. For example, an outline with a distinctive color. They are almost invisible…

I did it on purpose so as not to be too invasive because there are many elements and also because there is the small digital clock. It was my choice not to outline the hands

1 Like

Ok, just a thought not a criticism of your great work :grinning:

1 Like

i accept your thought friend , however we have different thoughts … Thanks

1 Like

I like the red version, too. You might think about an own post for it. :+1:

Thanks, I’ll think about it

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

OK friend :ok_hand:

@Bettuccio2 Both this face and the Blue face are quite striking! Now while I agree with @Bohuslav_Balak that the hands are a little hard to see, I also think that by not outlining them the hands somehow suit the “Theme” (For want of a better word! lol) of the face better by fading into the background, as it were. Anyway, a couple of very nice faces mate! :+1: Thank you for sharing them with us! Cheers, Doons

outlining the hands would have lost the optical “gradient” effect and would have been more confusing. I’m glad you like them like this too…
Thanks

1 Like

hi
thank for your sharng but i don know how to install to my watch download completed already

hello, you have to unpack the .zip archive then transfer the unpacked folder to the memory/Clockskin path (folder). Then refresh the list when you want to change the Skin and choose .

1 Like

Thank very much for your assistant
I will give a try hopefully i can make it

1 Like