Blitz: Anyone able to root successfully?

I’ve been trying to use this post to gain root on my Blitz. After flashing the TWRP 3.021 by Ciro (according to the Rooting the PROPER WAY instructions and using the All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04-10-16), then rebooting into TWRP Recovery and installing SuperSU from the .zip file and rebooting the device, it hangs at the Zeblaze start screen. If I cycle the power, it will boot into Android and go through the “Optimizing app xx of xx.” and it either restarts and continues the same “Optimizing process” or loads the launcher…and restarts back to the Zeblaze start screen. I know this watch can take some time to boot, but I’ve left it at the Zeblaze start screen for almost an hour without it progressing.

I’m able to re-flash with the latest firmware for the device to get it back working, but I then don’t have root. If anyone has any experience resolving this situation and a solution, I’d really appreciate it.

Some of the errors in MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.5.3:

—>>> Connect to device <<<—

— ERROR : — TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!

ATTENTION! File /system/recovery-from-boot.p which restore factory recovery in case of phone switching on in a normal mode Is Found!

—>>> Connect to device <<<—

— ERROR : — TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!

— ATTENTION! Recovery doesn’t suit this phone!

I’m willing to to any additional troubleshooting if this is a problem that others are having in pursuit of a resolution.

It seems that it’s only after I install the SuperSU zip file that I see the issues I described.

May 3, 2017 11:26:07 GMT 1 mfbenson said:
It seems that it's only after I install the SuperSU zip file that I see the issues I described.

i'm not sure the blitz can be rooted, i'll check!

May 4, 2017 18:31:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 3, 2017 11:26:07 GMT 1 mfbenson said:
It seems that it’s only after I install the SuperSU zip file that I see the issues I described.

i’m not sure the blitz can be rooted, i’ll check!

Any chance you’re been able to find anything? This post from Ciro Danise provides the TWRP, so I’m assuming he has successfully rooted this device, right?

May 11, 2017 23:58:39 GMT 1 mfbenson said:

May 4, 2017 18:31:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i’m not sure the blitz can be rooted, i’ll check!

Any chance you’re been able to find anything? This post from Ciro Danise  provides the TWRP, so I’m assuming he has successfully rooted this device, right?

not yet but i’m sure soon, for the moment you have custom recovery.

/thread/32/twrp-zeblaze-blitz-ciro-danise (read Pablo11 comment).

Zeblaze Blitz Rooted with success.
First of all install the PC driver MEDIATEK COM 1.12.50.0

… then with flashtool 5.1548 flash the firmware “Zeblaze Blitz firmware20160704”. install the recovery with the scatter file MT6580_Android_scatter.txt.
copy the file “update_my_rom_remix_v6_v10_fix” into your watch SD and from the recovery mode choose this and you can root …

Attachments:
Zeblaze ROOT.rar (845.05 KB)